Sponsored

Deletions of mustang commets\post.

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
I try to stay positive on hear for the most part some sarcasm comes out from time to time. Anyway I noticed that some of my comments have been deleted lately and I'm not sure why. I'm not a ford fan boy even though I do currently own 2 fords. Is anyone else experiencing a higher than normal deletion of comments? I posted this hear because it is a mustang6g general problem. Anytime I comment\question Ford quality my post magically goes missing with no explaination.
Sponsored

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
You dare question/comment Ford quality?!
Off with thou head!

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I know if it is considered "bashing" of one set or the other then it'll probably get deleted. I'm not sure how much that helps or if that was your case though...

Could also be the threads being moved, mods seem pretty active with that

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
That's not usual they normally only delete something if you make negative comments about camaros :shrug:

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
Shoot, I got beat up on here mentioning that the 1LE package isn't that special from a tire swap and the ZL1 barely beats a GT500.

Camaro fanboys are quick to defend lol

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Hmm that's weird. I always know exactly why my comments get deleted.:D

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Yesterday I believe one of the mods deleted a whole thread, not just a single post. It was the thread about someone asking the differences between the GT and GT350. Under the OP's information, it said drives Honda Accord Hybrid.

I don't mean to be angry or mean on this forum, but sometimes it comes out as so. How do I stop being a dick on here? I promise I'm a civil, kind-hearted, and caring individual in real life. I think not knowing whether people are sarcastic or serious on the internet is part of the issue. I'm sorry to every person I've ever treated badly on the internet and in real life. That isn't me. I need to make a change soon. :(

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I mean in that threads case...it had to a be troll right? How do you end up on a specialized forum and ask the difference between a regular GT and a GT350 as if they are the same thing because she couldn't see a visual difference?

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

I mean in that threads case...it had to a be troll right? How do you end up on a specialized forum and ask the difference between a regular GT and a GT350 as if they are the same thing because she couldn't see a visual difference?
I thought it was a troll too, but a guy private messaged me and told me how ashamed he was of me because I told the OP to keep their Honda Accord Hybrid instead of getting a GT or 350.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Nope just to many thin skin camaro fan boys running the show :lol:
You're already on one infraction, I'd tread carefully if I were you.

With regards the original question, Admin/Mods would usually leave a comment as to why a post has been deleted, but occasionally that will be missed.

And, yes, the odd thread gets deleted (the one mentioned above was deemed a trolling thread).

However, the best way to ensure your posts/threads do not get deleted is to follow the forum rules. They're clearly posted in each section :)

Edited to add - Braski, you had a number of posts in the '19 GT v '19 Camaro thread......and, yes, the entire thread was deleted.

Reactions: Ebm