OP
OP
DukeGaGa

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Yep, you'll receive an information recorded email within an hour of registering, or an information invalid email if you entered the wrong info. Make sure the stuff you register works on cotus first. Also, you'll only be getting emails if something changed, or when the script finds your order on cotus for the first time, this first time email will say "initial check" in the title.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DukeGaGa

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everyone that used the google form to register don't need to re-register, all of your information was recorded, if you're not getting emails that means there're no updates on COTUS.

foqus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Volkswagen Beetle, 2018 Mustang GT
Thanks again for COTUS checker. Yesterday, I got the email saying that my car has entered production. I clicked on "Window Sticker"...says it's not ready. Then this morning, I get an email from COTUS checker, with my window sticker attached, BUT...when I log in by myself (time and time again), COTUS still says that the window sticker is not available.

So, lots of time and frustration saved by the automated COTUS Checker!

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I called Ford customer service 1-800-392-3673 to try and get another private offer coupon and had them check my order and the lady told me it shows unscheduled/clean but like [MENTION=30915]DukeGaGa[/MENTION] said it is in the system. I will give my left nut if I get a VIN # this Thursday.
Did you get a coupon? I am planning to do the same thing once I have line of sight of the EDD on COTUS.

OP
OP
DukeGaGa

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I called Ford customer service 1-800-392-3673 to try and get another private offer coupon and had them check my order and the lady told me it shows unscheduled/clean but like [MENTION=30915]DukeGaGa[/MENTION] said it is in the system. I will give my left nut if I get a VIN # this Thursday.
When I say it's in the system, I mean the error message from COTUS indicates it sees the order but has nothing to show, basically it equals to unscheduled since I got the exactly same message when mine was in that state. And if you try with a random order number, it'll show a completely different error message and not mention you need to contact your dealer for more info.

Sponsored

OP
OP
DukeGaGa

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks again for COTUS checker. Yesterday, I got the email saying that my car has entered production. I clicked on "Window Sticker"...says it's not ready. Then this morning, I get an email from COTUS checker, with my window sticker attached, BUT...when I log in by myself (time and time again), COTUS still says that the window sticker is not available.

So, lots of time and frustration saved by the automated COTUS Checker!
No problem man.

OP
OP
DukeGaGa

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you get a coupon? I am planning to do the same thing once I have line of sight of the EDD on COTUS.
I got a $750 code from using the trade-in tool on ford.com, you might want give that a try.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I got a $750 code from using the trade-in tool on ford.com, you might want give that a try.
Will do. I've gotten it by ordering the brochures before, so I'll try that again as well. How long was your coupon valid for? I'll need to time it with the EDD and it's too early at this point.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
This is the response I got when bluntly asked about it on the Ford chat:
Thank you for contacting Ford. We understand that incentives are important. Direct offers are generated based on extensive market research and are mailed out occasionally from time-to-time. There is not currently a way to be added to a list or a way to generate these types of offers based on request. You can visit wwwww.ford.com/incentiveso see the offers that are available near you. We ask that you speak to your dealer for full details on incentives, as they are subject to change. Which model are you interested in?
Pretty much the same thing my dealer told me, said my zipcode wasn't eligible for any active direct offers.

OP
OP
DukeGaGa

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will do. I've gotten it by ordering the brochures before, so I'll try that again as well. How long was your coupon valid for? I'll need to time it with the EDD and it's too early at this point.
it was only valid for a few days, I think I got it about a week before christmas and was valid till only 1/2/2018

Sponsored

Jaggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2018 GT in Kona Blue
Well Duke, it was a long wait but my car has arrived and your script made that wait better. Despite all my obsessive cotus checking it was your script that delivered the news first for every cotus event. Thanks for making my 16 week wait tolerable.

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Looks great, sbrenskell. Glad to see that some of the long lost sheep are finding their way home. :)

My EDD has moved up by one day but my status is still Awaiting Shipment. Not surprising, I guess since I'm just three hours down the road from the plant.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great, sbrenskell. Glad to see that some of the long lost sheep are finding their way home. :)

My EDD has moved up by one day but my status is still Awaiting Shipment. Not surprising, I guess since I'm just three hours down the road from the plant.
Yes, it feels unreal that he's finally home. But I'm not regretting this purchase at all.

OP
OP
DukeGaGa

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm glad it helped, also just got my friend to order one as well, he got a GT Premium in magnetic with midnight blue stitching, 6MT.

OP
OP
DukeGaGa

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A problem with the pdf reader happened (not exactly sure when it did), but there're three window stickers it won't read properly. Have a temporary fix to let it ignore this error for now.
Sponsored