Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Red

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Optimum Performance sells them
I see that they have packs for all the front brake sets, and they have a "performance" rear caliper kit that includes upgraded rear seals, but I don't see them offering the rear seals separately...

JR

chris_keller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Red
I see that they have packs for all the front brake sets, and they have a "performance" rear caliper kit that includes upgraded rear seals, but I don't see them offering the rear seals separately...

JR
They sell a rebuild kit, just not the hi temp silicon ones. It looks like you can only get those with the upgraded rear kit. See the attached link for the standalone rubber rebuild kit. this should be what you're looking for if you're not wanting the hi temp silicon seals.

https://www.opmustang.com/store/p25...ng_GT_-_EcoBoost_Performance_Pack_Brakes.html

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They sell a rebuild kit, just not the hi temp silicon ones. It looks like you can only get those with the upgraded rear kit. See the attached link for the standalone rubber rebuild kit. this should be what you're looking for if you're not wanting the hi temp silicon seals.

https://www.opmustang.com/store/p25...ng_GT_-_EcoBoost_Performance_Pack_Brakes.html
Those are for the front GT base/Ecoboost PP brakes, not the rears, unless they're the same size (which the listing does not mention).

JR

Sponsored

chris_keller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP - Red
Those are for the front GT base/Ecoboost PP brakes, not the rears, unless they're the same size (which the listing does not mention).

JR
I think the rears were the same on the GT/GTPP...:shrug:. Just call or email them.

OP
OP

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
So we're back to the original question right? I don't see anything new on [MENTION=22413]Optimum Performance[/MENTION] website that indicates rear caliper seals/boots.

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think the rears were the same on the GT/GTPP...:shrug:. Just call or email them.
Again, the ones you listed are for the front calipers, not the rear.

JR

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
I spoke with Tim at Optimum Performance two weeks ago when I ordered my G-Loc street pads and track pads. There is not a rear caliper dust boot kit available yet. However, the new rear calipers that they sell have the upgraded high temp silicone dust boots.
Sponsored