Sponsored

Engine start issue? Digital dash frozen?

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
This morning my new 2018 GT took about 3 seconds to turn over from a cold start. After starting up, the digital dash 'locked up', I could see the screen illuminate but no information would display. This occurred for about 5-7 seconds. No codes were thrown

I have never had a car act so weird, new or old. Car still has under 3k miles so I'm getting worried and thoughts of having Ford buy the car back are entering my mind.

I have an appointment with the dealership tomorrow for my stall issue I had, might as well add this to the list of things to check. Anybody ever have this issue?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Diocletian

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I turned in the car for service today for this and a few other issues. Service center has to keep it for 2-3 days which blows. Now Im limping around with a 2017 Hyundai Accent loaner lol, at least it's free

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
I have never had a car act so weird, new or old. Car still has under 3k miles so I'm getting worried and thoughts of having Ford buy the car back are entering my mind.
:lol::lol:

OP
OP
Diocletian

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like it was resolved, issues were related to TSB 18-2130. Dealership was able to confirm the existence of code P0316 and flashed the update today. No more rough starts or idling!

OP
OP
Diocletian

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)