Sponsored

Are OEM Bullitt parts going to be available for purchase from Ford?

zillah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT Premium PP
Would we be able to buy the OEM Bullitt parts from Ford? How would we be able to do it? Order from a Dealer?

I am interested in getting some parts for my Guard GT. Would love to get my hands on the torque thrust wheels, shift knob and maybe even an upper and lower grill delete (although I doubt it will fit a 2016 front fascia).
Sponsored

McShackett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT/CS 08 Bullitt
I'm sure they will be. Parts like the Boss X brace and the 50th Anniv quarter windows are available through dealers, it is just a question of how much you are willing to pay. If you want the OE wheels, I would contact Steeda and see if you can buy an OE set they pull off one of the Steve McQueen editions.

Cornbinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT Velocity Blue (460 HP) '78 Lincoln (460 CID
I tried to get either a Bullitt or GT-CS upper grille from the parts dept. of the dealer that I'm buying my '19 GT Prem fastback from (as I can't stand the snaggle-tooth GT grille). The parts manager had one helluva time trying to find anything 2019, as nothing was loaded in their system for any MY2019 parts as of two weeks ago. Ended up ordering a Pony Package grille instead. Not a cheap date at $795 retail, but rolled it into the invoice on the car when it arrives, and I'm getting it a their cost.

2015-17 and 2018-19 will NOT interchange grilles.

At least one of the Mustang parts vendors has the cue-ball shift knobs, but are on back-order.

Bullittlover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
is there any chance to get a front US License plate bracket for Mustang? I am from Europe where they automatically get a long bracket for EU spec license plates. However in my country we also do have an option for US size license plates.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
is there any chance to get a front US License plate bracket for Mustang? I am from Europe where they automatically get a long bracket for EU spec license plates. However in my country we also do have an option for US size license plates.
It might be good to contact one of the forum vendors here -
AutoNation Ford White Bear Lake