• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Shadow black 2017 GT hood

jkartchner10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
I have a black hood I changed my mind on. Only used total for ~3k miles including milage from the original owner.

Picture shows the hood vents still on, but they have since been removed and I have Trufiber vents I can put on the hood if desired for an extra cost.

Asking 350OBO. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY, zip 30004. You have to come pick it up from me as i currently don't have a vehicle to meet anyone halfway.

Add the trufiber vents to the hood for 150 OBO. the vents were only used for 3k miles and are in perfect condition.

PM me with phone number for more pictures
IMG_0528.JPG

Last edited:

paugustinos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
.....If you could get a box from a body shop and wrap the corners of the sucker and ship it to me I would purchase this..... and pay shipping if it isnt crazy..... but totally understand not shipping it..... most likely not worth it.

OP
OP
jkartchner10

jkartchner10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Shipping quotes I received previously to TX ranged from 350-700 depending on the carrier. I've also tried the body shop route from local shops and had no luck.

Shipping it anywhere is a major pain in the a**

kiszl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Tripple Yellow 2015 GT
You no longer have the original black hood vents right? If you still do am definitely interested!

OP
OP
jkartchner10

jkartchner10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
You no longer have the original black hood vents right? If you still do am definitely interested!
I have the black hood vents still, but they are on my car.

I have the TruFiber vents and my OEM Ruby Red vents available to go into the hood if you wanted.

Austin92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt 50 years
I have the black hood vents still, but they are on my car.

I have the TruFiber vents and my OEM Ruby Red vents available to go into the hood if you wanted.
Where are you located and how much with the trufiber vents with it?

OP
OP
jkartchner10

jkartchner10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Added pics with carbon fiber vents installed