Sponsored

Computer died

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
Long story short i had a new short block installed with my supercharger. Car starts but has zero throttle response. Throwing random codes that aren't true, low oil pressure generator code etc. They traced every wire and made sure every connection was tight. No pinched wires or loose connections. Only thing he can think of is a bad CPU. My question is.. do you think maybe when they put everything together a wire might've touched something blew a circuit in the cpu? Has anybody had any cpu issues before? They checked every ground wire as well. What else can cause no throttle? It won't rev. Car idles perfectly. Starts up without a problem.Thanks for your help
Sponsored

Lonmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10spd Base
Any info on the tune? Same tune as before? Reload stock tune, then reload supercharger tune after making sure the tune file has not be compromised in any way. Just some ideas. Its always near impossible to diagnose something like this apart from the vehicle.

OP
OP

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
Yeah same Lund tune. Tried to re load it. Same thing. They dont think its tune related. I know its hard to diagnose it over the computer but I was hoping someone had a similar issue

OP
OP

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
They said they replaced the pedal, throttle body wire and connection.as well. He ordered a new computer. I'm praying this fixed the problem. I don't know what else it could be
Sponsored