Sponsored

Central Florida BS Thread

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I asked a guy on IG who does this for 13-14 cluster swaps to see what he knows.

**Edit - he sent me to Odo-pro.com
I’ll have to contact them to see what they say. Otherwise it does not seem Ford is able to change ODO at the dealer. I think just changing the ODO should do the trick as everything else seemed to be fine on the cluster unless I didn’t set off any security BS. It’s hard to believe you can just change the cluster with one with lower mileage for example and nothing happens.
Sponsored

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Ouch. Stay in your lanes and don't cross those solid lines.

italianstallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Lightning Blue
Hey everyone. Just found this website a few days ago. I purchased a 2017 Mustang GT from Sun State Ford at the beginning of November and have been trying to find information on meet-ups/cruises in the Orlando area. I live just outside downtown, I did Lake Nona C&C this past weekend and also saw theres other C&C meetups in Winter Park and Winter Garden on the second and fourth Saturdays of each month. Does anyone have any other resources or info available regarding cruises and/or drive ins? Thanks!

Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Hey everyone. Just found this website a few days ago. I purchased a 2017 Mustang GT from Sun State Ford at the beginning of November and have been trying to find information on meet-ups/cruises in the Orlando area. I live just outside downtown, I did Lake Nona C&C this past weekend and also saw theres other C&C meetups in Winter Park and Winter Garden on the second and fourth Saturdays of each month. Does anyone have any other resources or info available regarding cruises and/or drive ins? Thanks!
There's a new and growing C&C in Oviedo at the Oviedo Ale House on the first Sunday of each month, and ACE Café in Orlando has Mustang/Ford night on the first Wednesday night of each month. I'm new to the area, and am still trying to find the Mustang clubs and such.

JR

VinsanityGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic
Was also at the Lake Nona C&C this past weekend. Love your car with the black accent package if I recall correctly.

This is the site that I use currently for meets and whatnot: http://www.cruisinorlando.com/

italianstallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Lightning Blue
Was also at the Lake Nona C&C this past weekend. Love your car with the black accent package if I recall correctly.

This is the site that I use currently for meets and whatnot: http://www.cruisinorlando.com/
Thanks. Yeah that’s mine. Just showed up to see how things go and get the lay of the land/not bother anyone. Your car if I recall correctly was LOUD. You started that thing up and I loved the sound.

Appreciate the information, that’s exactly what I’m looking for.

VinsanityGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic
Thanks. Yeah that’s mine. Just showed up to see how things go and get the lay of the land/not bother anyone. Your car if I recall correctly was LOUD. You started that thing up and I loved the sound.

Appreciate the information, that’s exactly what I’m looking for.
Thanks brother, took me forever to decide on what I wanted as far as exhaust and the ARH setup was everything I wanted. Look forward to seeing you at a few shows here and there.

Sponsored

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
[MENTION=8588]Clink[/MENTION] ty for the heads up I used the ODO pro site and they got the ODO changed ezpz

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Oh man that looks nice...makes me want to do this now, lol.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Apopka Checking in..
Sponsored