Sponsored

Summer meeting(s) - Cars & Coffee - Suggestions? (16/09 Canceled)

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB 2016, BMW F11 M kit 2013, Seat Ateca 2017, Volvo T8 2019
Hey Voodoo, still looking for a good starting point... PJ knows a great parking spot but it's on a military base and not sure if it's allowed to make use of it.
Also, what time? morning, noon or afternoon?

Cheers!
Ok. I wait for your feedback as I probably will go to PJ first and from there on go to the starting point. So around noon or late morning should be best to start I think.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Notes

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Ok. I wait for your feedback as I probably will go to PJ first and from there on go to the starting point. So around noon or late morning should be best to start I think.
Why not meet all at PJ's? If he's alright with that!

Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB 2016, BMW F11 M kit 2013, Seat Ateca 2017, Volvo T8 2019
[MENTION=14076]Notes[/MENTION] ... any update? As we are getting very close and I need to plan some other stuff too that day.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Notes

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
@Notes ... any update? As we are getting very close and I need to plan some other stuff too that day.
Hey Voodoo, all I know is that I'm planning to leave here at 10AM with Bart.
With the lack of responses and no suitable meeting place I would suggest we meet [MENTION=21881]MustangMustHaves[/MENTION] or in his street. I don't have the address right now though.

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
You're all very welcome. There's some real nice roads around the garage too btw. BUT, I'm not gonna be able to join (still working on the motor) and will have to work on the farm that day unfortunately. Sorry boys!

OP
OP
Notes

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
You're all very welcome. There's some real nice roads around the garage too btw. BUT, I'm not gonna be able to join (still working on the motor) and will have to work on the farm that day unfortunately. Sorry boys!
No problem PJ, we decided this morning to blow it off and meet at Southern Classic - End of season meeting 2017 on Oct 29th.

Meanwhile ill updated the first post... sorry folks!
Sponsored