Sponsored

Great news from the dealer this morning!

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Woke up to some great news this morning.. I ordered my 18 mustang a month or so ago when the rebates were $500... Got a text from my salesman and they are up to $1,500 and changing again on the 31st! :D

More money for mods! :ford:
Sponsored

CurtisH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Ecoboost PP, 2011 Edge
Awesome! I ordered mine in late November. Hoping to get it sometime this month.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Cole-- don't want to dampen your spirits...but rebates only apply at time of signature/sale completion. Hopefully your car is here by the 31st!! Please don't go and 'pre-spend' that $1500.

OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Cole-- don't want to dampen your spirits...but rebates only apply at time of signature/sale completion. Hopefully your car is here by the 31st!! Please don't go and 'pre-spend' that $1500.
Yep! Haha I get that.. But typically rebates go up as the model year gets more populated.. We will see.. Just happy to see that there is movement.

Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I will be calling my dealer this week to talk numbers and to make sure it's still supposed to be here the 15th. Fingers crossed!!!

control4userguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
$1500 is good until around first of April according to my zip.

OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Got the VIN a little while back and have been checking COTUS daily.. Right now, we are looking at a 3/29/18 Delivery.. 24 DAYS!!

OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Down to 14 days until delivery! Got moved back to April 5th.

Sponsored

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer told me I can finish all my financing up before the current rebate ends and my 750 private cash. (4/2) And then take delivery of my car on the 4/15. Who really knows what next months rebates will look like. Might be something to consider

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
I have a signed agreement on the final price of my order with acknowledgment that I get the better of the $1,500 rebate in effect at the time I ordered or the rebate in effect at the time of delivery.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My dealer told me I can finish all my financing up before the current rebate ends and my 750 private cash. (4/2) And then take delivery of my car on the 4/15. Who really knows what next months rebates will look like. Might be something to consider
I think the dealer owns the car once it's shipped, so yeah technically you can do that and some dealers will let you. I personally wouldn't sign paperwork for a car which I have not seen in person/test driven first. You never know what's going to come off the truck. There could be transit damage, defective power/drive train etc.

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I think the dealer owns the car once it's shipped, so yeah technically you can do that and some dealers will let you. I personally wouldn't sign paperwork for a car which I have not seen in person/test driven first. You never know what's going to come off the truck. There could be transit damage, defective power/drive train etc.
That's exactly what I brought up to them. My dealer has been pretty straight forward with me the whole order, and said of course anything that is not right on the car will be made right without question. Transit damage etc. I'm torn on to wait for the car to actually arrive or just lock in the 2250 off over my already locked in 500 from when I ordered the car. If I wait I lose the $750 Private cash, which may or may not show up again.

OP
OP
Cole Quintin

Cole Quintin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
That's exactly what I brought up to them. My dealer has been pretty straight forward with me the whole order, and said of course anything that is not right on the car will be made right without question. Transit damage etc. I'm torn on to wait for the car to actually arrive or just lock in the 2250 off over my already locked in 500 from when I ordered the car. If I wait I lose the $750 Private cash, which may or may not show up again.
This is exactly what my dealer and I are doing. But only difference is, I lose my tax credit past April 1st, So paperwork is being done this week! Who knows.. That $1,500 rebate could change for better or worse..
Sponsored