• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB 2x black front 19x9" PP wheels (TX)

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for 1-2 19x9" factory PP front wheels. I have two bent fronts that need to be replaced.

I only need the wheels, and am not interested in paying for tires or TMPS, and will be disposing of any that come with the wheels.

Blemishes, dings, and scratches OK!, but please no bad rim rash, and the wheels must be round (no bends or structural damage).

I'm in central Texas, and willing to meet up as far south as San Antonio or some middle point between Austin and Dallas or Houston.
Sponsored

Jetboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem / 1999 Yellow GT Convt.
I had the same issue and Detroit Wheel fixed mine. matched perfect too.

Chewdude07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt pp
If the other guy wants to buy my rears I am willing to split up the set. buyer pays shipping.

Gasperw3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs
Same here I have a full set forsale make me an offer on the fronts and as soon as I get the offer from the guy who wants the rears ill let ya know

Sponsored

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
rims

Email me, I'm in TX and have a pair ready to go right now. Rims only, no tires or TPMS. Hell, I was in Austin Monday and Tuesday.

texasboy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP. 2005.5 Audi A4, 1983 Silverado
I too am in Texas and interested in a set of rears.

Sponsored

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I'm interested in the rears with no tires...
Hey buddy, why did you do a charge back through PayPal for the FP oil separators you received on the 18th?! You state transaction was made without your permission???

Seller beware!!!
Sponsored