Sponsored

Shadow Edition Collection day

Aaron Borg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Cant beat a bit of sarcasm in the morning lol I do think your missing my point, Basically it seems that cars being stood from the end of last year in Belgium up until now, the compressors have ceased up or at least started to cease. on First start up some compressors will still run however by the time the customer has collected the vehicle it would have been running through transportation and our prep process and eventually it fully disables the compressor. its seems they basically shred the rubber seal on pulley due to it being ceased.

Aaron Borg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
As I said , it's not that there's a problem it's how it's handled, the car is epic , it's 5am and i'm up, I can't get the smile off my face every time I look at it, Aaron has been faultless, excellent communication , just one of those things.

I wasn't 100% on the triple yellow before I collected the car as I'd only seen one in pictures but it's stunning, when he pulled the cover off I was speechless.

Also very impressed with the dealership premises, spotless showroom, the whole site looks like whoever is in charge wants it immaculate.
Thanks for the Feedback, Great pleasure to be able to supply with the amazing car, glad you love it :ford:

Aaron Borg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Damn - I’ve been moving my car around too, as well stopping to park it. Does that invalidate the warranty – moving it around?
Sorry- hope it gets sorted ASAP
Cant beat a bit of sarcasm in the morning lol :doh: I do think your missing my point, Basically it seems that cars being stood from the end of last year in Belgium up until now, the compressors have ceased up or at least started to cease. on First start up some compressors will still run however by the time the customer has collected the vehicle it would have been running through transportation and our prep process and eventually it fully disables the compressor. its seems they basically shred the rubber seal on pulley due to it being ceased.

OP
OP
wack

wack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Shadow Edition Triple Yellow
I'm happy with how the car looks but this looks bloody good in yellow, something similar for a few hundred I'd think , stripes and a spoiler
IMG_20180617_38917.jpg
IMG_20180617_4704.jpg

Sponsored

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Congrats on your new car, looks great :thumbsup:

That GT350 looks tough. I like the vent in the wings.
I'd have looked into obtaining GT350 wings for my GT, when it arrives.
But now I've read Ford won't be updating the GT350 front end in line with the face-lift 18MY GT, so no hope I guess of fitting vented wings to a GT.

I like the 7 spoke wheels. I've imported a set of Project6GR 7 spoke wheels, but I think LMR do a similar wheel, for less money.
I believe both wheels have revised offsets to bring the wheel rims out closer to the wheel arches.

Enjoy!
:)

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Congrats on your new car, looks great :thumbsup:

That GT350 looks tough. I like the vent in the wings.
I'd have looked into obtaining GT350 wings for my GT, when it arrives.
But now I've read Ford won't be updating the GT350 front end in line with the face-lift 18MY GT, so no hope I guess of fitting vented wings to a GT.

I like the 7 spoke wheels. I've imported a set of Project6GR 7 spoke wheels, but I think LMR do a similar wheel, for less money.
I believe both wheels have revised offsets to bring the wheel rims out closer to the wheel arches.

Enjoy!
:)
Can’t believe someone will not make set of front wings for the MY18 with vents in

OP
OP
wack

wack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stripes have been vetoed by the management :D

Heretian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex GT in TY. Now GT Shadow in RR
Lol. I had stripes on my yellow. My red shadow edition is staying with just the hood spears. I may do the roof black though.

Sponsored
OP
OP
wack

wack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yes but yours were free, I got "how much"

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
He he... good point!

But...

Check with some local car wrapping companies ... stripes can be relatively cheap too...

Heretian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex GT in TY. Now GT Shadow in RR
That they can be. I paid £220 for the SuperSnake stripes on the yellow one. Decent local place can make all the difference.