Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Would like to drive it more but many a wise man taught me not to drive the toys to work as many of the minions don’t make much and you don’t want to rub it in their faces.
That works two way's too.. I am a minion at my employer. About 5 years ago a new management regime was born and basically pushed out most of the existing management as the operations manager slowly brought his cronies in. One of those cronies (a vw guy) was leaning in looking in the windows of my former track pack 350. He asked another supervisor in the parking lot who the car belonged to, he then went to the manager of my department and claimed he was paying us too much. Keep in mind we are all working under contract and my salary is dictacted by the contract. That regime including the guy who went to my manager are no longer with the company. Which is kind of a shame since I'm sure he would have lost his mind when I drove the R in. My daily is a civic, I enjoy the R when I can, but just driving around in traffic or too and from work on the interstate isn't worth it to me. Im at 1300 miles since October.
Sponsored

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
^^ pathetic story but I can relate. I don't drive mine into work either due to concerns about this type of thing. For work I use an Elantra.

jlauth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
^^ pathetic story but I can relate. I don't drive mine into work either due to concerns about this type of thing. For work I use an Elantra.
I feel you guys...I daily a neon...I'm a Manufacturing engineer for Chrysler. We have a couple of each (Raptor, GT350, Jeep GC, and neon). I caught a lot of flack when i started working here and bought the Raptor, but now these know my work ethic and when i sold my Cobra for this GT350 no one said a word. The Terminator opened the eyes of some of the lifelong Mopar guys i work with!

OP
OP
Zitrosounds

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
I feel you guys...I daily a neon...I'm a Manufacturing engineer for Chrysler. We have a couple of each (Raptor, GT350, Jeep GC, and neon). I caught a lot of flack when i started working here and bought the Raptor, but now these know my work ethic and when i sold my Cobra for this GT350 no one said a word. The Terminator opened the eyes of some of the lifelong Mopar guys i work with!
I think that's crap! I guess it depends where you work but it shouldn't be that way.

VooDoo387R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2020 GT500
About to hit 7K, this beauty was bought to be driven.

Wings1090

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R "HR612" ; 2009 Cobalt SS
Vehicle Showcase
I have just under 5k on mine since July of last year, all street miles. It would have more on it if I didn't live in Michigan. The plan is to put at least 10k more on it this year.
Sponsored