Sponsored

Vi-king Crusader settings for Street Tire??

VAGunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Just installed the Lethal Performance 600+HP street/strip suspension package for my Whippled 15' GT which included the Vi-King Double Adjustable rear shocks.

Just had a drag day pop up for next Wednesday and won't have time to get my slicks/skinnies by then, so going to run the car on the 305/20 Nitto 555 G2 tires currently on there.

Everything I've searched provides shock setting recommendations for running sticky tires. Has anyone run these shocks with a street tire at the track?? What C/R settings worked best?

Just trying to figure out the best starting point and can fine tune from there at the track.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Signature Speed

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sigspeed.com
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Just installed the Lethal Performance 600+HP street/strip suspension package for my Whippled 15' GT which included the Vi-King Double Adjustable rear shocks.

Just had a drag day pop up for next Wednesday and won't have time to get my slicks/skinnies by then, so going to run the car on the 305/20 Nitto 555 G2 tires currently on there.

Everything I've searched provides shock setting recommendations for running sticky tires. Has anyone run these shocks with a street tire at the track?? What C/R settings worked best?

Just trying to figure out the best starting point and can fine tune from there at the track.

Thanks!
I would try 6C 6R and go from there. Get someone to watch what the car is doing on the launch

OP
OP

VAGunny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thank you signature speed, we'll start off with that.
Sponsored