Sponsored

Tips for getting private cash from FoMoCo?

PSUpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 V-6 Premium Convertible
COTUS reflects delivery of my car sooner than expected on 2/9/18. I just missed extra $500 case for car show incentive, but there is still $1,000 to all buyers. FoMoCo passed me off to the dealer and regional sales rep. says local dealers association may have a kitty from which to provide some cash. Also PM's Ford service on these boards. Any extra ideas?
Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Try the trade-in estimate on Ford.com. I got a $750 direct offer when I tried, but it expired yesterday. I should have waited =\. I just did it again and no coupon (different email, IP). Going to try one more time with my fiance's contact info and hopefully it works, otherwise that's $750 lost.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Sign up for brochures for F150, Mustang, and other various cars. I got $750 cash on the F-150 one and the Mustang one when I did about 2-3 weeks later.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
There's always GO FUND ME.

Sponsored

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
Try the trade-in estimate on Ford.com. I got a $750 direct offer when I tried, but it expired yesterday. I should have waited =\. I just did it again and no coupon (different email, IP). Going to try one more time with my fiance's contact info and hopefully it works, otherwise that's $750 lost.
I made this same mistake. I tried both trade-in estimator and brochure sign up. Don't know which one triggered it but i got a email saying i have to use it by 02/28. Kind of sucks because my car might not arrive until last week of March and i lost the opportunity to save 750 Should have tried it a week before getting my car :doh:

intheairtonight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I made this same mistake. I tried both trade-in estimator and brochure sign up. Don't know which one triggered it but i got a email saying i have to use it by 02/28. Kind of sucks because my car might not arrive until last week of March and i lost the opportunity to save 750 Should have tried it a week before getting my car :doh:
How do I go to the Ford trade in estimator? Is this for each particular dealership or on Ford.Com? I signed up for the brochure, but nothing via email yet.

Sponsored

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Im confused.
Ford will give you money for your purchase?
Is a trade required?
Never heard of this.
You're missing out a lot dude...

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Anyone who has ordered brochures in the mail...how long did it take to get them? I ordered some about a week ago and haven't received anything yet. EDD is 3/19 and I think that might be conservative so I am wondering if they'll even get here before the car does.

Also, only the ones in the mail have the private cash coupon, correct? From what I remember the coupon is not distributed with the emailed brochures.

smbsocal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT Vert, '17 C7 Z06, '19 BMW X5
I put in a request for a brochure through the web site and it took a month to get and I did NOT get a private offer.

I called Ford customer service and requested a brochure and it came 2 weeks later WITH the private offer.

Unfortunately the private offer arrived a week after we purchased our Mustang. :(

My recommendation is to put in a brochure request online for each person who will be on the title. For example I put in a request for myself and my wife. After doing that also call in and request a brochure from Ford customer service.

Good luck!
Sponsored