Aggressive Fitment Thread

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have Brembos? If so did you have to run spacers up front to clear? I have been wondering if these wheels cleared. Looks good.
I have Brembos and there is plenty of space between rim and caliper. It gets tight at tire to strut space.
Sponsored

1crazymach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red GT 500
I have a question for the fitment gang. The new PP2 wheels are 19x10.5 ET 24 in the front and 19x11 ET 48 in the rear on 305/30 tires. Is this going to be too aggressive to be able to use any kind of lowering spring out there? I think the gt350 FR springs are like 3/4" drop so maybe they would work? I've read through a lot of the pages on this thread and haven't found anything quite so wide.

Thanks in advance
I also was wondering about this. I have a set of PP Level 2's getting powder coated gloss black and stuck on tire size. I was planing on running a 285/35/19 front & 325/30/19 rear but don't want poke due to lowering in future.

Gray8188

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Gt.
Not quite as aggressive as most. But as aggressive as I can go with the how much I drive and the road quality with all of the construction.
10B2C1FC-F676-4E0B-87E6-444F194D8799.jpeg
4D0A7356-DCCF-4A34-AA00-019ACF16D4D4.jpeg

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I know this was covered here but I can't recall where...

I was thinking of a 20x11 square set up down the road. More than likely a 20x11 +50 offset. would running the stock PP alignment specs work or would we be looking at adding more camber? If so, whats a good parameter for running a 295 or 305? Also is it a 3mm or 5mm spacer that would be needed up front.

TIA all

Ryan P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jap Crap
You are definitely going to need more camber up front if you don't want it to poke; -2.5° at least. As far as the front spacer is concerned, more like 20-25mm. May I ask why 20X11 over 19X11? The tires are much cheaper in the 19" size.

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
You are definitely going to need more camber up front if you don't want it to poke; -2.5° at least. As far as the front spacer is concerned, more like 20-25mm. May I ask why 20X11 over 19X11? The tires are much cheaper in the 19" size.
Cool man, I figured the camber would need to be more aggressive but having a 20-25mm doesn't sound too attractive.

I prefer the 20 over a 19 just from a proportion perspective(I'm a designer) even though it is slightly more rotational mass. I have found that some 20 (edit, I'm overtired from constant travel) " tire sizes are a little more expensive.

Thanx,
-T

Last edited:

Ryan P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jap Crap
Cool man, I figured the camber would need to be more aggressive but having a 20-25mm doesn't sound too attractive.

I prefer the 20 over a 19 just from a proportion perspective(I'm a designer) even though it is slightly more rotational mass. I have found that some 19" tire sizes are a little more expensive.

Thanx,
-T
Understood. The spacer is fine, there are lots of people that run them on street and track with no issue. To do it right though, you need to install extended studs and run a slip on spacer. Don't use the bolt on adapter kind.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Understood. The spacer is fine, there are lots of people that run them on street and track with no issue. To do it right though, you need to install extended studs and run a slip on spacer. Don't use the bolt on adapter kind.
Yeah, your right. Maybe down the road I'll add some lengthened studs too. Thanks man :thumbsup:

whalesalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
An old buddy of mine is in the business of refinishing as well as building his own wheels. He usually does 3-piece forged stuff but we recently did a collaboration on a design for a motorsport-inspired monoblock.

Here is a teaser. They just got out of the mill today. Can't wait to see what the finished product looks like!
teaser01.jpeg
teaser02.jpeg
teaser03.jpeg

torch2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
An old buddy of mine is in the business of refinishing as well as building his own wheels. He usually does 3-piece forged stuff but we recently did a collaboration on a design for a motorsport-inspired monoblock.

Here is a teaser. They just got out of the mill today. Can't wait to see what the finished product looks like!
That would be so cool to be able to dial up your own set of rims like that. Just out of curiosity, what do the raw materials cost?

Sponsored

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
Have him make an exact replica of the performance pack oem rim in 10.5f/11r widths and they will sell!

whalesalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
That would be so cool to be able to dial up your own set of rims like that. Just out of curiosity, what do the raw materials cost?
Lemme put it to ya this way... it’s actually cheaper to buy a set of. VS Forged wheels from Paul @ PK. I was about to go that route but when my friend and I got to talking he was interested in exploring a monoblock design so I jumped at the chance. I don’t want to disclose too much in terms of costs because my bud is doing this as a friend and at production cost. A lot goes into engineering and design though... it’s more than just aesthetics.

i4gains

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver EB Mustang with PP
just clarification

I ordered 20x10.5 +25mm offset all the way around. i was gonna go with a 275/35/20 or 285/30/20 tire (Thanks Paul) Im not sure if i should change the offset in the rear to +40mm.

I was looking for a look like this (refer to Impact Blue Mustang)

Now granted, i realize im on coils and not bags like the Mustang in the pic, but i believe that owner was running a 20x10.5 and i think 11 in rear. I like the flush look/ aggressive look. I want the wheel well to look full not skinny lol

What would be the biggest differences in looks/ fitment? I also DD my car. And what would some of you recommend?

Ingot Silver is mine with its current set up on the stock PP wheels, lowered.
wow.png
2.jpg
1.jpg

SoulTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem. Oxford White
Nice angle from a photographer at a pop up meet. Stance is mean as ever I get people asking me if it's on air all the time...no not yet :D Least functional Mustang I know of but it looks cool :headbonk:
thatkevinc___Bh71bBWlOo0___.jpg

i4gains

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver EB Mustang with PP
Nice angle from a photographer at a pop up meet. Stance is mean as ever I get people asking me if it's on air all the time...no not yet :D Least functional Mustang I know of but it looks cool :headbonk:
What wheel specs and ride height (i have pedders too)
Sponsored