Sponsored

Tips for getting private cash from FoMoCo?

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
called again and still no dice, I might try one last time next week before the car gets here
Sponsored

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
called again and still no dice, I might try one last time next week before the car gets here

I sent a request for the hard copy brochure in mine, and the wife's name the first of March. I didn't get one from either request. Then a couple weeks ago I downloaded one, and clicked that I would be buying in the next 30 days. Still didn't hear anything personally, but my sales guy called and said I got it. I have no idea how Ford does things these days. Keep trying, and I wish you luck.

BTW, my dealer may have got it because I have a Ford Owner account set up, with them as my preferred dealer. But, that's just a big guess.

Bob99b5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2007 Mustang GT convertible
I called a few weeks back and didn’t have it. Ordered brochures and no luck, tried the trade in estimate and no luck.

Have any of you called ford, get told they don’t have anything for you, and then you call at a later date and they suddenly do have private cash for you?
I did the same and called last week and got the big goose egg. I’ve bought 4 Mustangs in a row - all I want is a little $$$ to make be buybagain now but it’s not coming. Then again, at this point I want a 2019 but I would have picked up a 2018 I liked if they had sweetened the deal.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I just got a $750 private cash offer today in the mail without even requesting anything. The good news is that it's valid for 2019 models as well as 17s and 18s, and although it excludes many cars, the Bullitt isn't excluded. The bad news is that it expires 7/9/18 and I'm not sure if I'll take delivery by then, but it should be close. Does anyone have any tips for locking in one of these private cash offers with a dealer? I think I remember reading someone doing paperwork a few days before actually taking delivery to make sure they got it.

Dschaefs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
I've been communicating back and forth with the dealer I ordered my car through. Even though my private cash offer expires on 5/3 my salesperson says their Ford rep told them it is protected. Not sure if there would be limits to it, or how they determine it.
Sponsored