Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I know it feels good to pay off a loan, but is it that hard to set up autopayments? I don't think about my payment at all, it just comes out automatically and I'm in no rush to get rid of my 0% financing.
Sponsored

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
I know it feels good to pay off a loan, but is it that hard to set up autopayments? I don't think about my payment at all, it just comes out automatically and I'm in no rush to get rid of my 0% financing.

I was on autopay with 0% financing, but that didn't stop me from watching that payment remaining counter drop every month. Did it to remove a source of stress for me, even if I could have technically done better by investing that money in the short term.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I was on autopay with 0% financing, but that didn't stop me from watching that payment remaining counter drop every month. Did it to remove a source of stress for me, even if I could have technically done better by investing that money in the short term.
Probably not though, with the current events.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I was tired of thinking about the monthly payment so I paid the loan off early. Ford Credit account was updated this morning: it's all mine.
Congrats!:thumbsup:

Just did that with my house.

Now to pay the Navigator we just bought off.

Sponsored

Rock&Roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Stick- 2022 VW GTI Stick -2011 HD Fatboy

I couldn't agree more. I realize it's zero percent but when I pay that last college pmt for my kid in January 19 I'm hitting that Car payment hard and good for you :headbang:

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
That's probably why I wouldn't be worried about it. Student loans are much bigger and once I finish off the car payment, those will go down a lot faster. In 11 years (aka one year after finishing the school loans if I don't pay them down earlier), I'll be getting my Porsche hopefully.

DL109er

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thevalleylocal.net
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB Premium+ Lightning Blue 6spd Pony
I clayed and waxed my car for the first time, just in time for its 6 week anniversary (and first time ever claying).

Of course, I had to take some glamour shots before it got dirty again...

IMG_4228.jpg

IMG_4233.jpg

Sway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt (Oxford White)
Installed the gt350 steering wheel i got Tuesday, bad weather so i put off installing it. I wouldn't say i love it, but it's way better than that crap oem wheel.
IMG_20180622_152544-768x1024.jpg

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
Installed the gt350 steering wheel i got Tuesday, bad weather so i put off installing it. I wouldn't say i love it, but it's way better than that crap oem wheel.
What is different about it over the 18 Premium wheel? Except for the covering and white area top center, it looks the same to me.

Sponsored

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
What is different about it over the 18 Premium wheel? Except for the covering and white area top center, it looks the same to me.
I don't think the premium wheel is Alcantara and that is the biggest difference along with the flat bottom.

Sway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a 16gt, so no 18 wheel here, which i heard were updated and better.

Sway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't think the premium wheel is Alcantara and that is the biggest difference along with the flat bottom.
Oh yeah and that too haha