Sponsored

GTHaus exhaust?

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Excuse me, because I recently joined then I am suspicious..? And because I have a low post count and somehow you have larger count that makes you believable...???? This is why I don’t post because of “.......” like you. You think you know everything and somehow you are the internet experts. I genuinely like this system but somehow you cannot find more info on them. I even went to a dealer for them and spoke to them about GTHaus as a company. They do not respond to anyone, ever. They are a corporation setup with many different branches and each one does not communicate with the other. I am sick and tired of people like you who have nothing better to say than rip someone else who is simply expressing their interest in something. Each day that passes in which I never meet someone like you I so much better for it. The arrogance and self importance in which you display is the current sad makeup of our society. And over an exhaust system, really.. really...?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Matthew

Matthew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Leadfoot Grey GT350
First, my postcount and join date reflect how long I have had my Shelby. Second, I genuinely am trying to find anyone who has owned or seen/heard this system in person. Please calm yourself with the accusations.

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Info I received is same as above. 76mm (3in) polished stainless steel. Only othe question I would have is if using the OE active exhaust cotroller will require cutting and splicing of wires or use of the stock solenoids. Having one of thier systems on another car in the past I know how superb thier quality is. Great fitment and top notch welds.
It's all 3 inch or just the outlets?
I look on their website but didn't see any specs.

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
The GTHaus dealer responded to me as he “was able” to reach them. I am shocked because he was not the first time I heard this about GtHaus and response time. I believe it was on a GTR or BMW website I saw the same thing.

Per the local dealer to me...

From their email to me regarding the OEM setup, it doesn't modify anything if you choose to go that route. That's why it's a little more cost for that because of design. Let me know if you'd like to order, but don't wait until too long, as they may not have many that are unspoken for.

I certainly understand he is trying to sell it quickly but I do have to save the money to make the purchase. I am not made of money and I have worked very hard to afford this car. I consider myself extremely lucky to own one. I am sure someone who appears to throw accusations around here will throw one or several my way. They have nothing better to offer it appears. I predict they will insult my intelligence or my family or something to that affect. I simply called out their post to a few people here on this one thread discussing one subject. I am still in confusion about why someone would do that but that is the world we live in now. Self gratifying importance by knocking someone else down.

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Oh and I could not get specs on the system, sorry. If I order and install it I will post an update. That’s if I don’t get banned for my responses here. Oh well my life does not wrap around the number of posts I place on a mustang website and life will somehow happily go on.

Sponsored

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Excuse me, because I recently joined then I am suspicious..? And because I have a low post count and somehow you have larger count that makes you believable...???? This is why I don’t post because of “.......” like you. You think you know everything and somehow you are the internet experts. I genuinely like this system but somehow you cannot find more info on them. I even went to a dealer for them and spoke to them about GTHaus as a company. They do not respond to anyone, ever. They are a corporation setup with many different branches and each one does not communicate with the other. I am sick and tired of people like you who have nothing better to say than rip someone else who is simply expressing their interest in something. Each day that passes in which I never meet someone like you I so much better for it. The arrogance and self importance in which you display is the current sad makeup of our society. And over an exhaust system, really.. really...?
Way too emo

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
First, my postcount and join date reflect how long I have had my Shelby. Second, I genuinely am trying to find anyone who has owned or seen/heard this system in person. Please calm yourself with the accusations.
I’m perfectly calm. You should review this thread from a different perspective. All low post count individuals except the business - and a video that’s clearly staged.

Not attempting to offend any of you, just pointing out that this thread looks walks and talks like a duck.. if I’m wrong I’m wrong.

If the exhaust sounds so good and loud, though, why did they have to rig the video?

I like the idea of this exhaust because it allows me to fully control when the valves are open and closed etc... but the fake news video has me looking elsewhere. Integrity matters.

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Wow what a comeback and no backtracking at all now. If integrity matters so much you then why make accusations so easily towards others you know nothing about? You accuse both of us of trying to deceive and lying people on this website. I have not heard about GTHAUS before this posting. Did not have knowledge of them in anyway before this. I want a exhaust system that sounds different than anyone else, sounds great and made of good quality. Of course I am aware they might manipulate the video. You mean to tell me manufactures and supplies lie about parts for mustangs? Talk about breaking news. I certainly do not need you to tell me about that. I have listened to people like yourself that state they have all the knowledge about parts and have regretted most of it. I now do my own research and get opinions from others but they only pay a small percentage of my decision. And now that we have the internet opinions are vast.
So let me get this straight, I am talking myself out of buying this system from what I am finding out (google search GTHaus exhaust system reviews) BUT I am deceiving others so they can buy it. Good reasoning there. Integrity does matter a great deal to me and then you want to say I am too emotional about you stating I am cheating someone..? Over an exhaust system for one particular vehicle? I am done with you sir! Say whatever you want from now on. I am moving on from you.

Now the actual subject for this thread. If I find out anything more I will post it and if others do please let the rest of us know. From what I can find out, the system is top quality but you might not get it for several months. I am talking about a longggg time here. They do not have current inventory and who knows how long it will take to build and ship to you. I believe the systems are made overseas and are only made per order. A lot of money shelled out to sit and wait for who knows how long. I am not in a hurry because I need to save for it so I am still on the fence right now.

Last edited:

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
I’m perfectly calm. You should review this thread from a different perspective. All low post count individuals except the business - and a video that’s clearly staged.

Not attempting to offend any of you, just pointing out that this thread looks walks and talks like a duck.. if I’m wrong I’m wrong.

If the exhaust sounds so good and loud, though, why did they have to rig the video?

I like the idea of this exhaust because it allows me to fully control when the valves are open and closed etc... but the fake news video has me looking elsewhere. Integrity matters.
Makes total sense to me tbh. For the record I prefer the FP exhaust.

Also I do not like that the clip with the valves closed is doctored and even if I did prefer this system, that is enough to deter me from buying it.

Vossen Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I haven't found any reviews on the GTHaus GT350 system and was wondering if anyone had any end user info on it. Had a GTHaus system on a 370Z and loved it but with the active exhaust on the Shelby there are significant differences. Any info would be great.
Had their system on my G37 & GTR and have now ordered it for my 2017 GT350. I should have it within the next few weeks and also ordered the Lund Racing Tune to run E85. My only other mods will be my JLT Carbon Fiber Intake. No plans for long tube headers. I really want to see how it sounds first with just their catback lol.

i will make sure to post my own review :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Slasher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Had their system on my G37 & GTR and have now ordered it for my 2017 GT350. I should have it within the next few weeks and also ordered the Lund Racing Tune to run E85. My only other mods will be my JLT Carbon Fiber Intake. No plans for long tube headers. I really want to see how it sounds first with just their catback lol.

Can't wait to see your review on the exhaust..

Wow... It really sounds good!

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350

Please do. We would appreciate any news/reviews you are willing to provide.

The time frame for you getting the system is much shorter than I have been quoted. I checked their website last night we are able to place an order now with the options you prefer. Which one are you going with, the GTC (V.C) or
the OE-C? My preference is the OE-C which I believe utilizes the stock valve controls. Of course their website says “available for pre-order” now. I also went on YouTube and reviewed the same system, American Roar Racing, for Chevy, Dodge and Cadillac brands. Again this system sounds really good but it is VERY EXPENSIVE for the Shelby, $2500 plus shipping plus installation for me. That’s over $3k. cough cough cough That’s a tough pill to swallow down for a cat back.

If you look closely at the design, the reason may be explaining the quiet volume for closed valves and the extremely loud volume for the open valves is in the set up. One tube goes completely into the muffler and the other tube is straight thru that goes along side it. Not into the muffler at all! The valves are right beyond the muffler for the open tube so most of the air volume will pass thru the open tube once you open the valve, perhaps increasing the sound volume.

https://gthaus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Mustang-GT350_GT350R-Prototype_0006.jpg

I tried my best to explain my take on it, perhaps someone with better exhaust knowledge than I can take a stab at it.

I am still leaning towards the Ford Performance by Borla system or the stock OEM GT350R cat back but this one is gaining on them. I would have to certainly save in the bank a bit longer for this one.

My $0.02 worth

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350

A month has past and I was curious as to the results of the installment for the GTHAUS catback system?

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
According to GTHAUS.

When you place an order, you can choose one of the options: OE control or Manual control

Manual control will be independent valve control from OE system which you can add wireless remote controller.

NO CELs!

Soo.. Who wants one? :D

-Josh

Do they offer a x-pipe/resonator delete for the 350?

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I am not aware of any other system they offer other than the system listed. I decided against this system because there appears to be too many other issues/concerns and high cost factor. I went with the Corsa Double Helix X Pipe and I am happy with it. I have no other changes planned for the exhaust system, for now anyways.
Sponsored