2016 factory installed options?

decableguy2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP, 2020 VB GT PP
I recently purchased a low mileage 2016 gt, premium, pp. However I'm trying to figure out what the previous owner may have changed out. Was a Borla s-type cat back factory? What does the OEM shifter knob look like. I feel like I hit the jackpot with this car and if the other stuff is add ons. the dealership was clueless as to what they sold me. Also is there a way to tell if the shifter itself has been changed to a shorter throw?
Sponsored

Last edited:

whalesalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Borla s-type is definitely not factory. Shift knob is tiny and is a combination of leather and plastic that looks like aluminum. Stock the throw is relatively short depending on what vehicle you're coming from.

Pix would help.

HeelToeHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP, 05 focus st
Factory knob: https://goo.gl/images/wgo9d6

Modifications don't usually translate to higher sale prices on used vehicles. It is a good deal if the mods are to your liking and installed correctly/safely.

OP
OP
decableguy2000

decableguy2000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP, 2020 VB GT PP
It's a short throw for me as I haven't had a straight drive in 20 years. Has a Ford Racing knob installed. As far as the dealership goes they are not the best, around just one of the largest. I'm just stoked about extras I don't have buy to help make the car more to my liking. This one sounded better of the couple we test drove.
Sponsored