Sponsored

Best Price on Supercharger

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
“I don’t know why you guys brag about centris”.....same post....”PDs are the best”.... that’s a special kind of hypocrisy right there. That’s besides the fact you started the PD is s best stuff in a thread in which OP wanted to know solely about centri.
Sponsored

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
“I don’t know why you guys brag about centris”.....same post....”PDs are the best”.... that’s a special kind of hypocrisy right there. That’s besides the fact you started the PD is s best stuff in a thread in which OP wanted to know solely about centri
Guess you better go back and read the initial post...

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Guess you better go back and read the initial post...
At this point I’m just having fun lol. These Maggie fellas ignoring facts, I’ll ignore the original post too. Deal?

Sponsored

Ggradtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
You never see centri guys claiming theirs are better. They just laugh and poke fun at comments like that.
NOW you finally understand.....
Centri guys would NEVER say THAT!!! No one would ever believe them. PD ForTheWin!!!

Bartly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Who has the best punchline to this joke?

“How many ice tanks does it take for a PD car to win the race?”

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
I want to run my stage 2 Paxton (cost me $5k shipped) against a Maggie. Fair race, pump gas, from either a dig or roll. Any speed.

See how the cards stack up.

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
I want to run my stage 2 Paxton (cost me $5k shipped) against a Maggie. Fair race, pump gas, from either a dig or roll. Any speed.

See how the cards stack up.
You got it easily. I recently had the pleasure of running a friend of a friend with a Whipple auto. Those cars are pretty strong. I was able to edge it out from 40mph while short shifting at only 6800-7000.

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
Man some people are really drinking the koolaide.........

What I have is the most bestest because its what I have........

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
I like watching the street racing channels on YouTube. Plenty of Whipple and Centri S550’s.

Never seen a Maggie run.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
stock kit with cai
[ame]
Others.
[ame]
[ame]
The Magnuson uses the TVS2300 (2.3L) Eaton internals nearly exactly the same as the Roush 2300 TVS. They both use twin vortices.
When I had the Roush stage 3 with BAP, etc, I ran it at the strip many, many time. One day it never went below 90F at Milan. Few cars that day. I did test and tune runs as fast as I could get back in line. The car did extremely consistent 1/4 mile passes with summer tires doing 11.8 @ 122. I had the launch down but could not accelerate hard for a bit to keep wheel spin to a minimum. The car could have done better with slicks or decent drag radials.
Most all blowers are good. If the Magnuson is cheaper and you don't need more than 600 rwhp and 525 rwtq go with it. If you want big power then you need a big centri or kenne bell, whipple, etc. I've owned both types as I've said earlier. The truth is PD cars torque can be annoying but the torque with light throttle is something the centri can not do. That is not a slam, it is just the facts.
And though many people may laugh, I like the look of the magnuson better than a roush or whipple. It is personal taste.
You can also go to the Livernois Motorsports site and look at their mustang videos. They have several with dyno graphs. Whipple, Roush, Magnuson, Procharger.
Here is a procharger, a centri blower. Note the consistent rise in HP all the way to redline as the PD often kinda flattens out. But, also note the lack of low end torque. Some centris actually have hp/torque numbers under 2k that look like a stock engine. They build power fast, but low end they do not have the boost as they work like a fan. But, a fan that almost never maxes out.
[ame]

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
stock kit with cai

Others.

The Magnuson uses the TVS2300 (2.3L) Eaton internals nearly exactly the same as the Roush 2300 TVS. They both use twin vortices.
When I had the Roush stage 3 with BAP, etc, I ran it at the strip many, many time. One day it never went below 90F at Milan. Few cars that day. I did test and tune runs as fast as I could get back in line. The car did extremely consistent 1/4 mile passes with summer tires doing 11.8 @ 122. I had the launch down but could not accelerate hard for a bit to keep wheel spin to a minimum. The car could have done better with slicks or decent drag radials.
Most all blowers are good. If the Magnuson is cheaper and you don't need more than 600 rwhp and 525 rwtq go with it. If you want big power then you need a big centri or kenne bell, whipple, etc. I've owned both types as I've said earlier. The truth is PD cars torque can be annoying but the torque with light throttle is something the centri can not do. That is not a slam, it is just the facts.
And though many people may laugh, I like the look of the magnuson better than a roush or whipple. It is personal taste.
You can also go to the Livernois Motorsports site and look at their mustang videos. They have several with dyno graphs. Whipple, Roush, Magnuson, Procharger.
Here is a procharger, a centri blower. Note the consistent rise in HP all the way to redline as the PD often kinda flattens out. But, also note the lack of low end torque. Some centris actually have hp/torque numbers under 2k that look like a stock engine. They build power fast, but low end they do not have the boost as they work like a fan. But, a fan that almost never maxes out.
With no torques

[ame]
Sponsored