Sponsored

Warranty Renewal

blakedanatural

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 Premium
Hello All,
Just curious on who got a extended warranty? I have 35400 miles on my 2015 GT Premium and I have not had any isssues except for the recall on door latch. Was wondering if you guys with my miles or less has or did extend with Ford? Or is there other warranties out there besides Ford that Ford will accept? Thank you for your answers.
Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
I believe the information for Ford's official plan is here: http://fordprotect.ford.com/premiumcare/.

I'm at just over 30k miles, and I've had at least a dozen problems with my car: Sync APIM module, Sync software issues, HVAC blower motor (twice), HVAC control module, AC compressor, AC condenser, driveshaft replacement, differential adjustment, etc, etc, etc. I'm definitely buying one once I'm a little closer to 36k miles.

I just went through the above site, and it quoted me out like $2400 for a plan, but I know that I've seen them cheaper than that.

JR

JayTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I just passed the 3 year mark and got the flood ford warranty. 6 year 60k with $50 extraCARE package because of the known a/c evap core issues. Cheaper buying the extended warranty then actually paying for the evap core if it ever fails on me.

Sponsored

gov cheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7 051A Guard
I just passed the 3 year mark and got the flood ford warranty. 6 year 60k with $50 extraCARE package because of the known a/c evap core issues. Cheaper buying the extended warranty then actually paying for the evap core if it ever fails on me.
+1 got 5 year 75k mostly to cover A/C if it goes. Flood ford has good prices

P2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red Mustang GT Premium
I got the 6yr/100k Premium Care extended warranty from Flood Ford. Flood Ford is almost HALF the cost of an extended warrant directly from Ford. If you plan on keeping the car past the 3yr/36k I would recommend getting one. It's a Ford after all...

barrykaye1001

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.discountpackagingdepot.com
First Name
Barry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Check out Flood Ford
Their prices look great but "We are sorry but due to Florida law, Florida Residents are not eligible for online service contracts. Please contact your local dealer." :mad:

gov cheese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3.7 051A Guard
Gov Cheese how much and what mods do you have?
Just a tune and some Steeda suspension bits. I got the base care since most of the extra care covers electronics my base car doesn't have. about $18 per month over life of ESP.

https://www.floodfordesp.com/
Believe cost varies on state, put your info in and see what is available for you.

BTW - Flood Ford ESP is genuine Ford ESP so i can go to any ford dealership for warranty work. It gets loaded into Fords database.

Sponsored

codemanstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Prem
I dont trust the dealers work, and im tuned.
Have a power train CPO extended warranty up to 7 years 100k and im quite sure that wont be relevant if my sht explodes.

Usually (not always) extended warranties dont pay for themselves. I know in some situations they do and most do it for re-assurance. But in my history of cars it has always been cheaper to just get it fixed myself.

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
Wow... those we are great prices. Is the place legit?
I am coming up on 3 years with about 13500 miles on the odometer... looking at 8 years 48,000 miles with a small deductible for around 800$.
That's a good deal.

ssmith891

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
Iā€™m not sure if you guys have checked out Zeigler Ford, but I got the 7 year/100k PremiumCare plan for $1100 last April. They had the best prices out of anyone else, including Flood.
Sponsored