Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
was talking to my buddy about this bg stuff.. seems his dealership uses bg products (toyota dealer).. so i asked to find out what all they use.. from what he said it might be gear oil some injector cleaner stuff and im hoping trans fluid .
just figured id throw that in here cause i was kinda unaware a dealer would use a good product like bg
Rob,

Most large dealerships use BG Products. The dealer we bought our car from does not even stock the factory fluid, they stock BG. Most Customers wouldn't likely know what products were used unless they asked.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Already had the MGW and finally change out the fluid today. Man I wish I would’ve from day 1!
It really is an amazing combination, isn't it?

analogman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Let me be one more happy customer singing the praises of BG Synchro Shift II from Optimum Performance.

I replaced my transmission fluid today, and just in the first few miles of driving, can tell the difference is significant. The notchiness is much reduced, and the balkiness and crunching into 2nd and 3rd gears also much less. Overall the shifting feels much smoother, with less effort needed. Ford should learn and put BG Synchro Shift II as the OE fill from the factory.

This is a product which delivers on its promises.

Last edited:

XPystchrisX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Just did my change today. I picked up at least 10 whp from the fluorescent green color of the rear diff fluid. The instructions sent and the kit pieces were all thoughtfully packaged and really well thought out.
Drove the car approximately 10 miles back home from my friend's house. Shifts are easier and the trans is quieter. Going to give it a bit more time to settle in but for the $150 you pay this is a easily one of the first mods you should do.

Sponsored

VikingJoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I bought my GT a few weeks ago and the BG fluid was the first thing on my radar after reading the reviews.

I finally got to change the fluid out yesterday and let me tell you... the hype is REAL. The shifting is so much better, I can't recommend this enough. Do this ASAP if you haven't already.

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
What Viscosity has everyone been using 75W-90 or 75W-140 Ultra Guard LS Lube?

ValidusTalon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP + FRPP2
Adding my name to the chorus - Ordered the kit from Optimum Performance. It arrived quick, packaged well, and was an easy job. I really started to notice after a few miles that shift felt smooth, particular the 1 > 2 shift (always been notchy on my car).

Definitely recommend, and Optimum Performance are easy-peasy to work with!

Sponsored

randotheking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTPP
Selling my kit brand new in box, $90 shipped. Message me

I don't need it, the bushings we're enough for my DD

whatdoyoufeedit?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red EB A10 (Formerly 2016 3X Yellow V6 M6), 1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 4.6L A4 (Future Coyote swap candidate)
I just had this performed at 11k and yes it does live up to the hype. It just "clicks" right into gear now and the the rear end fluid complimented everything as well. Cold shifting is drastically improved. The MT-82 should've came with this stuff from the factory.

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
Selling my kit brand new in box, $90 shipped. Message me

I don't need it, the bushings we're enough for my DD
what kit is it .. trans and diff.. im interested

pm sent

JaxS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 GT PP
I just swapped over to the BG trans fluid after all the reviews I have seen on here. Had a small issue with the transfer pump exploding on me but the folks over at OP took care of me. (probably a rare one off)

Driving on it so far (only about 20 miles so far) the shifts seem to be a little smoother. I will have to drive around on it more and feel it out to really see what the difference is but so far I am happy.

Next will be the diff oil swap.

dblizzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GTPP
I just ordered my BG combo kit. Cant wait to install my MGW shifter and put these fluids in. Thanks Optimum Performance!
Sponsored