Sponsored

wheel vendor section

2015silvergt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang premium gt
Can we stop the vendors from bumping all their threads everyday in the wheels market place? Im looking for a deal around this time and every single day 20 or 30 threads get bumped. What is the point other than frustrating a potential customer?
Sponsored

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Can we stop the vendors from bumping all their threads everyday in the wheels market place? Im looking for a deal around this time and every single day 20 or 30 threads get bumped. What is the point other than frustrating a potential customer?
Each dealer or seller is competing with each other and they want you to see there listing first and all the time that way they have a higher chance of getting a sale then the counter part. plus since they try to offer everything under the sun they have like 30 threads of bumping when in reality all they need to do is choose brands that are dedicated to the forum car platforms and call it a day.
if the customers are interested then they will simply bump automatically.

any who i get what you mean.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
About 2 years ago it was pretty bad I will say I myself got carried away and I learned not to do that.

The Vendor wheel and tire section is where a shop like myself can actually go ahead and provide new products, market advertise and such.

The regular wheel and tire section is where we get to shoot the shit with members, help answer questions and yes we have a limitation of 1 vendor thread there.

For instance there I post pictures, wheel weights, answer specifics for members wanting to ask me questions personally and etc.

If you need help im more then happy to assist personally. Should you not no worries there are vendors and manufacturers here that can assist you in whatever you need.

gearhead2685

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang
Ive said this for every single section that is NOT in the vendor section. :frusty:
Sponsored