• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Tint Kits & Puddle Lamp Tints

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I've been meaning to write this for a while, but tint kits have literally been flying off the shelf (or, my desk, where they're meticulously cut to be literal!)

I've got for sale:

Tint kits (rear lights)
Red - £30
Orange - £30 (limited availability)
Dark Smoked (dark grey) - £30

These tint kits were developed at a pure expense to myself and the rolls are custom to me, (after forking out a small fortune to get this sorted) i was originally pulled over for indicators not being visible whilst breaking by the police, which I was asked to change and remove the previous tints (Anchor rooms), and develop my own.
The tints are fully transparent and DO NOT change the colour of the lights shining through them, meaning the Orange-Red still shines through Red when braking and orange when indicating, the Red still shines red when braking and orange when indicating (shown in videos), the dark grey does the same. This allows for the tints to be MOT compliant, and also legally compliant.

Videos:
https://www.facebook.com/MandersMus...ref=gs&dti=2404893063068599&hc_location=group

Passenger side (left in video) using AR tints, and Drivers side (right in video) using my kit
https://www.facebook.com/MandersMustang/videos/517279385317379/

[MENTION=11298]Greg[/MENTION] _C 's videos:

Anchor room tints:
https://www.facebook.com/greg.classo...type=2&theater

My tint kit
https://www.facebook.com/greg.classo...type=2&theater

Tint kits (puddle lamps)
Red My15-16 - £10
Red MY16(late)-MY17 / New puddle design - £10
Orange M15-16 - £10
Orange MY16(late)-MY17 / New puddle design -£10
(other colours available on request: Yellow, Purple, Pink, Green, Turqouise, Dark green, light blue, dark blue - Other colours than this, will be hard or nigh on impossible to do on this film without distorting, or destroying the clarity of the ponies)

The kits are priced as follows:
Rear light (6 pieces of tint) - £30, or £5 per each light
Puddle lamp (2 pieces of tint) - £10 (You'll need to specify what puddle lamp it has, you can find out below.

MY15-16 Puddle Lamp. Distinctively has a recess in it, and requires a little bit extra work on my end.

Looks like the following:

My16(late)-My17 / New Style puddle lamp. There's no recess in this, and has a small lens in the middle, the shape is still the same as the previous iteration, however, removes the need to account on my end for a recess in the design. The pony comes out of a small nipple like lense.

(thanks [MENTION=24944]SpArKy[/MENTION] for the picture)

Pictures:

Rear light tint kits:

*red and orange below)

Puddle lamps:

(thanks [MENTION=24944]SpArKy[/MENTION])

Disclaimer, I'm doing this all on a zero profit "business", I make no money from these, these are solely done as a "nice to have" (Puddle lamps) and keeping everyone legal with the rear tint kits. The orange-red, Red and Black (dark grey) tint kits are all made using the same composite setup allowing for a change in colour appearance of the lens, but not changing the light colour discharge as they are transparent)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
For ref, here's a set of the black tints, sold a few now, still got a few left over.

They're as dark as it was possible before the orange started to become a dark orange, and the red became closer to black. And wanted to keep with the theme of not effecting the colour of the light output with the tints.

They're comparable to an 85% blackout tint, however, don't come with the complications of a window tint with coloured light going back through them.

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
How do you fix them to the car? :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

FilipV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW i3
Well done :thumbsup: Definitely want a kit :)
Have you got any videos/pictures of black ones on the car?
Any plans to make a front lights tints to cover amber reflector?
Is pony on 2nd and 3rd picture red or orange?

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Well done :thumbsup: Definitely want a kit :)
Have you got any videos/pictures of black ones on the car?
Any plans to make a front lights tints to cover amber reflector?
Is pony on 2nd and 3rd picture red or orange?
well you know how to get a set ;)!

Ponies in the picture are all red just in different lights, i have a puddle lamp wrapped in orange at the moment, but haven't got a picture of it on (spare puddle lamp) haven't got the car back to test.

I was intending to make a reflector tint, I've just today done my rear reverse light in black too... so i'll work on the reflector when the car's back, it's a bit more complex so not sure now much it'd cost just yet (need to create the template/stencil, cut it, check it etc).

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up new rolls of black, and red today after running out.
Sponsored