Sponsored

Tech Pack Lawsuit

r1racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Anyone heard anything lately? What are your honest opinions on the outcome and potential settlement?
Sponsored

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Anyone heard anything lately? What are your honest opinions on the outcome and potential settlement?
I'm assuming this is a lawsuit saying hey I knowingly bought a car without additional coolers and am upset because the car didn't have appropriate cooling when pushing it hard? Sounds like buyer's remorse vs actual legit complaint if so.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
LORD ALMIGHTY! Oh no you didint!!!

1. There is a thread started for this in existence.
2. Simple search would give you opinions on the matter.

Jeez! LOL

cosmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
I'm assuming this is a lawsuit saying hey I knowingly bought a car without additional coolers and am upset because the car didn't have appropriate cooling when pushing it hard? Sounds like buyer's remorse vs actual legit complaint if so.
More like greedy dealers only stocked their inventory with 70% non-cooler versions of the GT350 (tech pack was the most expensive variant) for 2016 and Ford implicated themselves as there being a problem when they then added the coolers for 2017 as standard.

Read the Lawsuit. All the evidence of Ford advertising the Shelby GT350, not only just cooler containing vehicles, as "track ready" and "Ready to tackle the toughest tracks" is legitimate. On non-cooler vehicles there are no gauges either which allow you to determine how close you are to entering limp mode or when exactly it could occur.

But if you want to back the bean counters at Ford who prevent the Engineers from making the cars we all want, go for it.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
More like greedy dealers only stocked their inventory with 70% non-cooler versions of the GT350 (tech pack was the most expensive variant) for 2016 and Ford implicated themselves as there being a problem when they then added the coolers for 2017 as standard.

Read the Lawsuit. All the evidence of Ford advertising the Shelby GT350, not only just cooler containing vehicles, as "track ready" and "Ready to tackle the toughest tracks" is legitimate. On non-cooler vehicles there are no gauges either which allow you to determine how close you are to entering limp mode or when exactly it could occur.

But if you want to back the bean counters at Ford who prevent the Engineers from making the cars we all want, go for it.

Jeez! LOL

Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)

Jeez! LOL

OP
OP

r1racer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Wrong!

More like ford says it's "recommended" to purchase the tech pack for track use NOT required...just saying...hope their asses end up recalling every single 16 and adding the coolers!

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Wrong!

More like ford says it's "recommended" to purchase the tech pack for track use NOT required...just saying...hope their asses end up recalling every single 16 and adding the coolers!
Good fvcking luck. Oh and it wouldn't be a recall, it would be a technical service bulletin. Recalls only happen when there is immediate danger to one's person driving that vehicle in reasonable daily limitations such as an oil line falling off and spraying a red hot exhaust header (already been released as a RECALL). A TSB is a recommended service if the owner so chooses to have it performed based on the observations of the performance of their vehicle.

Also I've seen a Tech Pack car not go into limp mode for a 20 minute session. Recommended additional coolers is the correct terminology.

You wanted an honest thought and opinion? There ya have it. I'm gonna guess because I don't agree with you're gonna not like it and cry just like you did to cincinnati

Mods, end this shit NOW. PLEASE.

Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
Wrong!

This ^^ is exactly why this thread needs to be shut down.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Didnt the mods close the other threads for fighting; so starting this one to ask the question is fine?

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
This ^^ is exactly why this thread needs to be shut down.
^^^These are exactly why this thread needs to be shut down :lol:

MODS, save us from ourselves!!