Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Has anyone seen or heard from member @kw_rc ? We have his steering wheel ready to ship but after email, texts, and calls I cannot get a hold of him. Let him know to respond to the final PayPal invoice so we can get this to him. Or we will refund his cash and put it back up for sale.

PM sent ..regarding available wheels
Got it....

JKMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
Glad to see many of you are happily getting these installed. We have a few additional steering wheels available at the group buy price. Still awaiting a final ETA on the carbon gray/leather wheels, and those gentleman have first dibs on these. If you are interested send me a PM, with your choice and these will be available Thursday. Want to give those awaiting enough time to respond.

Carbon/Leather
Red stitching/white ring - 3
White stitching/white ring - 1

All Leather
Yellow stitching - 5
Blue stitching - 3
White stitching - 2
Red stitching - 6
Gray stitching- 2

PM Sent. Interested in the dark blue stitching on the leather wheel.

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
These are real leather, so as long as your cleaner/conditioner are meant for that you should be good

The only thing in my "Premium" Mustang that is real leather now I believe, lol.

Drove a new Volvo midsize SUV last weekend...boy that (leather) interior was nice. However, the design, price, and the engine make up for a lot and I'll be driving a sports coupe/GT car until my body/health won't let me anymore.

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
Glad to see many of you are happily getting these installed. We have a few additional steering wheels available at the group buy price. Still awaiting a final ETA on the carbon gray/leather wheels, and those gentleman have first dibs on these. If you are interested send me a PM, with your choice and these will be available Thursday. Want to give those awaiting enough time to respond.

Carbon/Leather
Red stitching/white ring - 3
White stitching/white ring - 1

All Leather
Yellow stitching - 5
Blue stitching - 3
White stitching - 2
Red stitching - 6
Gray stitching- 2

Hi [MENTION=32677]50Deep@DCTMS[/MENTION] I want to pick up one of the all leather if still available. I see the pics of the gray that users have posted, do you have any pic of the white stitching? I have custom Katzkin and I'm trying to figure out which would be a closer match to the stitching I have on it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Hi [MENTION=32677]50Deep@DCTMS[/MENTION] I want to pick up one of the all leather if still available. I see the pics of the gray that users have posted, do you have any pic of the white stitching? I have custom Katzkin and I'm trying to figure out which would be a closer match to the stitching I have on it.
Cool. Check post 148 on page 10. I have a photo of the white/white there. If you like it send me PM

dbasql

http://djdenverb.com
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Roush 2016 RS3
If anyone backs out of a red/red/carbon please let me know

Kayva

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Received my steering wheel today after taking one of the available wheels over continuing to wait on my originally ordered wheel. It was very well packaged and looks and feels amazing.
I want to thank Terrance (50Deep@DCTMS) for putting this group buy together. All though there were a couple of bumps through this process (none of which was due to Terrance) he handled all this swiftly and professionally. Always quick to communicate and go out of his way to keep us updated. So thank you Terrance. :cheers:
I will get installed pictures shortly, and cant wait to see all the custom steering wheels from all those that have theirs and soon from the ones still waiting.

xPjKtw.jpg

m3u8Em.jpg

JKMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
Received my steering wheel today after taking one of the available wheels over continuing to wait on my originally ordered wheel. It was very well packaged and looks and feels amazing.
I want to thank Terrance (50Deep@DCTMS) for putting this group buy together. All though there were a couple of bumps through this process (none of which was due to Terrance) he handled all this swiftly and professionally. Always quick to communicate and go out of his way to keep us updated. So thank you Terrance. :cheers:
I will get installed pictures shortly, and cant wait to see all the custom steering wheels from all those that have theirs and soon from the ones still waiting.

xPjKtw.jpg

m3u8Em.jpg
Thats a good looking wheel. Very excited to get mine

Sponsored

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
I'm interest in DCTMS Carbon Fiber/Leather with Red Stitching

can someone please provide a step by step installation with video before I purchase. how hard was the install ?

how do you make payment ?

JKMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
You'd have to check with 50 Deep to see if there are any carbon wheels left. Payment is made via PayPal. They'll send you the invoice and you can pay through there.

Install videos you can check out at CJ Pony Parts. They have a very detailed install guide to make it quite simple. Make sure the battery is disconnected as you're handling an airbag.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I'm interest in DCTMS Carbon Fiber/Leather with Red Stitching

can someone please provide a step by step installation with video before I purchase. how hard was the install ?

how do you make payment ?
I have a link to a install write up I did on page 1, and written instructions are easily available from Ford Performance for the GT350R Wheel. Videos are available from CJ pony parts and American Muscle. Install should take less than an hour.

Payment is via PayPal, as it provides good buyer protection and no need to hand over your CC info to DCTMS.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

xPjKtw.jpg

m3u8Em.jpg
So glad you are happy with your steering wheel after the long wait.

I also appreciate all our guys answering questions for me. Currently on a road trip from CA to FL
Sponsored