• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SpeedForm Smoked Tail Light Covers (15-17 All)

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
they fit well ? im in phila if they dont look corny on the car i might try them ..

OP
OP

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
they fit well ? im in phila if they dont look corny on the car i might try them ..
Fit great, easily removable too if u get any grief from police.

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
they use velcro or 2 sided tape ?

ah i seen the link from am looks to be velcro

OP
OP

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
Small velcro strips, you would want to get 12 new ones for the tails. The ones on the smoked covers are fine, but wont be able to peel the ones off my cars tails to give to you. Should cost $3 at the store.

OP
OP

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
Anymore interest in these before I head to ebay?

Cxmoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
ive got these on my 2017 and put them on the day after i bought the car. i love them and think theyre well worth the money!

OP
OP

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
ive got these on my 2017 and put them on the day after i bought the car. i love them and think theyre well worth the money!
Thanks. I agree, very very easy mod and great that they are easily put on and off. So its not a waste like vinyl or permanent like a spray coating.

Last week these are up for sale

Gettum now!

Pesti13nce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Base manual
if you still have them friday when i get paid i'll take them. Tho it would be shipped to cali.

mlevans1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
do these cover all the red from the lights? I have American muscle tint on mine now, and they werent big enough to cover the bottoms.

OP
OP

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
do these cover all the red from the lights? I have American muscle tint on mine now, and they werent big enough to cover the bottoms.
Yes gives you full blackout look.

fZNVspH.jpg

OP
OP

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
SOLD!!

Last edited: