Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
You've obviously never driven on run-flats. Loads of compromise.

Give me my damn spare tire. Simple fix.
2012 BMW 6 Coupe with the M Pkg!! Run flats equipped!! Zero issues as far as ride...are you talking compromise.....when you get a blow out or??? Even had rim insurance!!

BOTTOM LINE ....what I'm saying is, you do whatever your level of comfort with tires is as far as getting a flat! Don't order the PP if the spare is an issue and you don't sleep at nights thinking you may run out of air!! simple, not rocket science. :cheers:
Sponsored

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
2012 BMW 6 Coupe with the M Pkg!! Run flats equipped!! Zero issues as far as ride...are you talking compromise.....when you get a blow out or??? Even had rim insurance!!

BOTTOM LINE ....what I'm saying is, you do whatever your level of comfort with tires is as far as getting a flat! Don't order the PP if the spare is an issue and you don't sleep at nights thinking you may run out of air!! simple, not rocket science. :cheers:
No, but if you bought a Boss 302 there was no option.
I run a tire store, I see it every day. It doesn't make it any easier a pill to swallow. And since I don't have BMW 6 coupe M package money, I have to do what I can, when I can with what I've got.

Sponsored

GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk V-6
We try and find where the Bullitt was filmed!!!

[ame]

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Anyone going to the Atlanta Auto Show this weekend? They'll have a Bullitt there.

Lawguy85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1 FJG
Anyone going to the Atlanta Auto Show this weekend? They'll have a Bullitt there.
Was on the fence about it, that convinced me! Haven't had much of note recently there.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
What day are you going?

Sponsored

Lawguy85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mach 1 FJG
Saw it in Atlanta, it looks good in pictures, is gorgeous in person. Even the most polarizing portion, the wheels, look great in person. Was dead set on a Bullitt, but it likely won't happen.

This is clearly a $50k car. There was a Premium w/ Performance Pack & the 12" cluster on display with magnaride as well, sticker $51k. Yes, package =/= optioning out a car, but with he engine upgrades and the premium/performance pack options thrown in the base Bullitt it's gotta be close to that sticker, sadly. As an owner of a mid century house w/ no garage, no chance I'm leaving a $50k outside year round.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
User [MENTION=14968]4 ROUSH[/MENTION] has posted the 2019 order guide:

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100561

Looks like the Bullitt is specified exactly as expected: Based on the GT Premium with the 500A Bullitt package containing various elements from the regular GT Performance Pack, 3.73 gears and added proprietary parts.
orderguide1.jpg
orderguide2.jpg