2018 Ecoboost
My vote is crimson

BMAGOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS, 2016 Explorer Sport, 2015 Ram 1500 Sport, 1968 Firebird
Vehicle Showcase
The lightning blue is gorgeous for sure. I need to see the crimson in person but it seems to be a beauty as well. Either way you can't go wrong.

Sponsored

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
The LB looks amazing in the sunlight!

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t forget where you live and how you plan to use it. Crimson looks stunning under California sunshine when it’s clean. How will it look under dull Scandinavian skies when it’s covered in damp road dirt?

I love ruby red and that was my initial order. Then I saw one outside of the showroom on a grey British winter day parked next to a race red. If it was just a summer day car then the ruby or crimson all the way, but in the real world where I live it had to be something lighter that popped more.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I saw Crimson and if it was a GT with everything on it I probably would have bought it. I personally like the Crimson better. But I'm happy with my OF mustang and I'm glad I waited :)
27023646_10155229322908730_3661985811278758603_o.jpg

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
I may be a little bias (as it’s what I’m getting) but Magnetic is the choice from me.

However, if you wanted some colour, Kona looks amazing (to the point i almost have colour envy)

OP
OP
Mazman

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Damnit this isn't making it easier hahaha.

As mentioned the weather here in Sweden is not like in Cali to say the least.
I am really digging the RC but I think it will look like dark/blackish most of the time.

The LB and Mag seems to blend very well with the euro-spec lights. I am leaning more towards the LB but the Mag is sweet as well.

One other thing I want is the car to be a bit in your face from a color perspective but not Orange Fury kind of in your face, hence why I ordered the car in RR. But the more pics/videos I see the 18s front really goes well with the darker colors. Not that the LB is dark but it blends well.

The Kona might suffer in the same way as the RC with regard tothe amount of sun or lack thereof... the Ruby I think will be sort of the same.

I am into detailing and keeping cars crisp however the darker colors are a PITA

I need more pics, 95% of the pics on Google are crappy dealer pics :D

Sponsored

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
I live in Canada so the weather may look like yours. Ruby red, crimson red, are nice when the sun shines. Without it s not nice for a mustang. Same thing for kona blue but not so bad if you like almost black car when there is no sun you can think it s look like black.
Lightning blue is better for our weather in your color choice. Orange fury will probably be my next one though. I love red race but i like to change

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
ive had both magnetic and my current car is lb.. i loved the lightning blue so much i drove to ohio to get it .. well the supercharger helped in that ride as well .. either one you cant go wrong

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Damnit this isn't making it easier hahaha.

As mentioned the weather here in Sweden is not like in Cali to say the least.
I am really digging the RC but I think it will look like dark/blackish most of the time.

The LB and Mag seems to blend very well with the euro-spec lights. I am leaning more towards the LB but the Mag is sweet as well.

One other thing I want is the car to be a bit in your face from a color perspective but not Orange Fury kind of in your face, hence why I ordered the car in RR. But the more pics/videos I see the 18s front really goes well with the darker colors. Not that the LB is dark but it blends well.

The Kona might suffer in the same way as the RC with regard tothe amount of sun or lack thereof... the Ruby I think will be sort of the same.

I am into detailing and keeping cars crisp however the darker colors are a PITA

I need more pics, 95% of the pics on Google are crappy dealer pics :D
The Crimson one I drove was on an overcast day. Still gorgeous.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
I haven’t got a clue. I ordered a race red, changed it to kona blue, changed it back to race red, cancelled it and now I’m thinking of magnetic, or maybe kona blue or race red again lol.

....or maybe a highland green or maybe a shadow black Bullitt lol
Sponsored