svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
Headers, intake and tune are done but dyno was stupid low. It is a Lund tune and I am very disappointed. The last 3 pulls are from today w/ the mods.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]id=lZlahag6BZs;t=60[/MEDIA]"]
Sponsored

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
what #'s were you looking for?

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Those numbers don't look bad at all. If those are your only mods, you're in the neighborhood of where you should be.

OP
OP
svtfever

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
Really? I was hoping for about 10 more hp/tq.

Sponsored

youra6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Evo VIII RS, 2018 Mustang GT
Really? I was hoping for about 10 more hp/tq.
So many variables determines the outcome of a dyno run such as ambient temps, altitude, fuel, etc. This isn't an exact science and a difference of 10hp hardly means anything at all. You could do a dyno run tomorrow and get different numbers.

robw_39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
So many variables determines the outcome of a dyno run such as ambient temps, altitude, fuel, etc. This isn't an exact science and a difference of 10hp hardly means anything at all. You could do a dyno run tomorrow and get different numbers.
True but that is what the correction is for it should keep things close so you can see what gains were actually made. Based on the mods and his baseline dyno it seems like his result are good but could be better or should be better. Baseline 430 and after headers CAI and Tune only picking up 29 peak seems low to me.

Fredboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Camaro Super Sport
True but that is what the correction is for it should keep things close so you can see what gains were actually made. Based on the mods and his baseline dyno it seems like his result are good but could be better or should be better. Baseline 430 and after headers CAI and Tune only picking up 29 peak seems low to me.
Those gains look on par for 93 octane. 2018s are tuned more aggressively from the factory, so you typically wont see very high gains on 93.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
Didn't someone post up about getting about 30whp from intake and tune alone in a 2018?

Sponsored

robw_39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
thats what I thought too
Did you data log the dyno runs? If so I would have Lund look at them and see if there is anything going on with the knock sensors and see what kind of timing the car is running...

Some say it is right on par I still think it is off some... and it never hurts to have the tuner look things over and see if you need some tweaks or changes.

JeromeS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, Premium, Performance, Kona, A10
Those numbers (460/414) look decent for headers, CAI, and 93 octane tune. What mods are in the red dyno curve?

Jerome