Sponsored

Des Moines, Iowa

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Also shade tree automotive in grimes. It's right off of 141 (West side of road) just south of Grimes main exit. Good Mustang mech there.
Sponsored

RyanR3KC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro SS 1LE
any other suggestions for performance shops in the area?

I'm not sold on Karl's..it seems they overcharge and their rep on their work has been touch and go as of late. Had a few Camaro friends with engine work issues after going there.

I would be interested in Long Tube Headers, Tune and possibly throttle body.

VooDooDaddy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
any other suggestions for performance shops in the area?

I'm not sold on Karl's..it seems they overcharge and their rep on their work has been touch and go as of late. Had a few Camaro friends with engine work issues after going there.

I would be interested in Long Tube Headers, Tune and possibly throttle body.

A bigger throttle body is a waste of time and money. A bigger throttle body will not gain you any HP on a NA engine, but will make it more difficult to get your tune figured out.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
A bigger throttle body is a waste of time and money. A bigger throttle body will not gain you any HP on a NA engine, but will make it more difficult to get your tune figured out.
TB is waste...especially on a GT350...already have a bigger TB. Headers is a good upgrade. If you are going for power, living where we do, i would recommend E85 tune. No local tuners I even consider tuning that car. I highly recommend Lund for the tune. As far as the headers Karls could probably handle that. Did NEAD not get back with you? I won't let anyone else but Jordan touch my car.
Sponsored