Sponsored

Lund Racing Custom tunes, nGauge's and Power Packs ON SALE!!

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
To anyone buying the ngauge tuner today from lethal with their discount-

flexfuel tune is NOT Free with christmas promotion. that tune was free to anyone who had already paid for an e85 tune.

if you want the ngauge + flexfuel tune it is $504 total.(10% off ngauge +50% off the tune)

if you want the ngauge + 93 tune it is $454 total.

$404 gets you a blank and locked device....which is pointless and stupid that they sell alone since no one besides lund can even tune on that device.

Weird mine came to $519 before points discount and suction cup mount. Now it's showing as $469.10 with the mount.
[MENTION=10008]LethalPerformance[/MENTION] can you look at my order and adjust?
Sponsored

bonomo53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Just spoke to lethal and got everything fixed. $519 for the ngauge and ff tune with the mount.

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
Called lethal again today...here's the deal.

They said they are not recognizing lund's free flexfuel tune to new customers thing. go through lund if you want it after purchasing.

SO!

as per Matt and Derek of lethal performance: To anyone buying the ngauge tuner today from lethal with their discount- JUST ORDER THE $50 TUNE. you have to immediately contact lund with your order info before christmas to get the free flex fuel upgrade. lethal will try to charge you an extra $50 for the upgrade if you go through them.

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
apparently christy knows whats up and the rest don't lol

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Just spoke to lethal and got everything fixed. $519 for the ngauge and ff tune with the mount.
I talked to Derek and he said the $50 tune for nGauge isn't right and that it's supposed to be $100 for pump and $200 for FF. What the fuck...

Sponsored

bonomo53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Sorry but what company does Christy work for Lund or lethal? I was just on chat with matt and he didn't mention any of this.

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
guys - they are all overcharging you. total should be 454 without the mount. no matter what they say the FLEXFUEL TUNE IS FREE TO ALL NEW CUSTOMERS TILL CHRISTMAS. you might have to email lund support but dont pay lethal more than 454 unless youre adding on the 15$ mount!

it is a clusterfuck and they have no idea what is going on, just checkout online and pay the 404 + 50.

use lund's screenshotted facebook picture if needed. no way anyone should be going back on their word

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
guys - they are all overcharging you. total should be 454 without the mount. no matter what they say the FLEXFUEL TUNE IS FREE TO ALL NEW CUSTOMERS TILL CHRISTMAS. you might have to email lund support but dont pay lethal more than 454 unless youre adding on the 15$ mount!

it is a clusterfuck and they have no idea what is going on, just checkout online and pay the 404 + 50.
The problem is I already paid last night. So I guess I got fucked for ordering early lol.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
My question is...if I don't have an SCT or Ngauge can I still order a tune for 50% off and just install it when I get the device? (Or have a tuner shop install it?)

BAdrosky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Cobra
I paid the extra $50 as well, and mentioned I thought the flex fuel was free. I'm sure Lethal will correct all of this.

Sponsored

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
My question is...if I don't have an SCT or Ngauge can I still order a tune for 50% off and just install it when I get the device? (Or have a tuner shop install it?)
That should be fine, except usually in the tuning sheet it asks what device you have. Otherwise, they are just going to send you the tune file anyway.

I paid the extra $50 as well, and mentioned I thought the flex fuel was free. I'm sure Lethal will correct all of this.
Apparently not. I called and talked to Derek and he said the $50 tunes on nGauge are not right and wouldn't fix it.

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They won't from what they are saying on the phone. The free flexfuel tune thing is on lunds side not theirs.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
That should be fine, except usually in the tuning sheet it asks what device you have. Otherwise, they are just going to send you the tune file anyway.
Ah ok, thanks! My local tuning shop has the SCT software and will be able to do uploads. I don't have a need or desire to spend $400 on a handheld that I only need once just to upload a tune.

bonomo53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Just started another chat now with Derek and he is saying there is no discount on the tunes. Really need someone from lethal to clarify what is going on.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Today is the day!!!!

On the 12th Day of Christmas, Lethal Performance gave to me… BIG Savings on TUNING and the Lund Racing nGauge!!

Today, Get a Lund Racing Custom Tune for HALF OFF (does not include remote tuning). PLUS, Take 10% OFF of all nGauges & Power Packages* (featuring the Lund Racing nGauge)!! ‪#‎TuningTuesday‬
This Sale is for ONE DAY ONLY so don’t miss out!
*Tunes and Gauges are already discounted on the site. No coupon needed.
*Power Packages must be ordered by phone. (877)2-LETHAL

Visit LethalPerformance.com for Full Calendar Details! ‪#‎TeamLethal‬

Lund Racing Custom Tune
http://www.lethalperformance.com/jon-lund-custom-tune.html
Sponsored