Sponsored

Lund Racing Custom tunes, nGauge's and Power Packs ON SALE!!

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
Only an hour and a half before we kick off one of the biggest sale days of the year!!

Tomorrow the 22nd Lund Racing tunes and devices will be on sale along with all power packages that include a Lund Racing nGauge. This sale only happens once a year so if you've been wanting to get a custom Lund Racing tune or one of their new nGauges tomorrow as well as the 23rd (our bonus day) is a great opportunity for you to save $$$$.

Custom tunes and nGauges will have discounted pricing on the site at midnight. No need to log in or use a coupon code

Power Packages are phone in orders only

Sponsored

tcador

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
Previous: '15 GT PP
Just so I'm clear, can we buy nguage and from that same screen /page add-on custom tune (+$100) to include flex tune or do they need to be ordered separately? Thanks

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just so I'm clear, can we buy nguage and from that same screen /page add-on custom tune (+$100) to include flex tune or do they need to be ordered separately? Thanks
They can be ordered on the nGauge product page at once. The discounted prices should be active at midnight EST.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
phone orders only? I'm confused because of above post
The tunes by themselves as well as the tune and nGauge combo will already have the discounted prices listed on the site. No coupon code or login is required.

Power Packages will require you to call the order in.

Hope that clears it up for you.

Thanks, Jared

Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Just some info to share. I had been running another popular tuners tune for a long time with no issues. I used the SCT X4 tuner and liked it. I recently switched to Lund and the Ngauge...what a difference. The Ngauge is a great piece and the car is definitely stronger. I am not getting any kickback on this...just good honest info to share if anyone is on the fence. DO IT!!!!

Five0GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
I have sct x4 with Lund tune. What's the benefits of the ngauge? Is the actual tune any different?

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
I have sct x4 with Lund tune. What's the benefits of the ngauge? Is the actual tune any different?
the way it logs and allows for more things to do and watch... i didn't get one because I know i would just flash and throw it in the glove box which is exactly what i did with the x4. if i need to watch anything more than what the x4 shows, i'll just use the $5 obd2 adapter i have and an app. the ngauge is a cool device though, just depends on your personal use.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
Tune is the same. The Ngauge allows you to monitor different points in real time in a gauge type setting. Mount it where ever you choose and connect to port....not a handheld. You can set it up as a tach with light features...going to see how this works as a shift lite. Monitor knock in real time helping to eliminate false knock and other neat things i am sure i am leaving out. Really glad i made the switch.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Just put my order in, this should be the last thing I buy, performance wise for my car for a while. Aside from maybe an intake.

Sponsored

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Tempting.. I'm in need of a CAI and tune. What's your most recommended CAI to compliment the Lund tune?

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ordered! Thanks again! You guys have been great this whole month!

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
didn't you have to call it in for discount?

If you look at the post details the prices are reflected on the site. Power packages are phone order only.

Skatz5000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Vader Special
If you look at the post details the prices are reflected on the site. Power packages are phone order only.
ah gotcha. I'm looking to order the power pack if anything maybe thats why i didn't realize. thanks
Sponsored