Sponsored

Discount policy?

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, total cost is 57000 eur and they're giving me as a gift the 3years warranty extension (worth 650 eur)

Not a single cent discount. They told me it is a European instruction: No discounts at all.

Is that true or I have to investigate again (like paddles) ?
Sponsored

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
So, total cost is 57000 eur and they're giving me as a gift the 3years warranty extension (worth 650 eur)

Not a single cent discount. They told me it is a European instruction: No discounts at all.

Is that true or I have to investigate again (like paddles) ?
The car should already come with 3yrs/36000miles bumper to bumper warranty so make sure when they say they are including 3yrs that they are extending the warranty to 6yrs and get it in writing.

As far as I am aware there is no discounts to be had on the Mustang outside of the US.

OP
OP

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For EU the warranty is 2 years.

The extension warranty cover 3 more years with the same terms and conditions. Total of 5 years.

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
Holy Jesus they raised the prices.
I payed 32000 for my EB. 1300 was from buying a new car discount program and 1700 was discount from my dealer. Truth be told, he said normally the dealers aren't allowed to give discounts because the request for the car is huge. But my uncle bought some cars from him and he also sold many more to my company, so I got one :D
Be careful with that alarm package that is 400 €. The car comes standard with it.

CertoDimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A6 S-Line
Got no discount neither.

Sponsored

OP
OP

friendgr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holy Jesus they raised the prices.
I payed 32000 for my EB. 1300 was from buying a new car discount program and 1700 was discount from my dealer. Truth be told, he said normally the dealers aren't allowed to give discounts because the request for the car is huge. But my uncle bought some cars from him and he also sold many more to my company, so I got one :D
Be careful with that alarm package that is 400 €. The car comes standard with it.
No, they didn't raise the prices.

The price I was quoted is based on greek prices which is higher than EU major countries (germany, france, italy etc) .

Lsstefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost
No no. They raised them from when they released it. Like 4000 more.

CertoDimi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A6 S-Line
And another 2000 as of 01/11. Better decide! Because your dealer obviously has no clue what he is doing.

Sponsored

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
I got a 10% discount.
Note that this was from my dealer. They basically 'bought' the national publicity of delivering the first car in NL this way.

Zymax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Got no discount whatsoever when I ordered mine.