San Diego peeps

Cobra Commander

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Procharged Magnetic GT
Changed my oil today. I put Amsoil 5w-20. I've never seen red motor oil before. Lol. I also found that my vacuum line to my blow off valve had been cut and that I didn't have any vacuum to my blow off valve. That seems to have fixed the tic but a still have a rattle. It seems like it's only at low RPM's or speeds and the rattle changes speeds while working the clutch. I don't think it's a drivetrain noise but I can't find where it's coming from.
Sponsored

Cobra Commander

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Procharged Magnetic GT
So I replaced all of my worm style clamps with T bolt clamps that seems to have taken care of all of the boost leaks I had. I also fixed a vacuumed leak leading to my BOV. I installed my MGW shifter. I love the way the car shifts now. Installed a white line trans mount bushing, and replaced my resenator with an X pipe. The car runs like a rapped ape and no longer tics or rattles. My baby is fun to drive again.

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I replaced all of my worm style clamps with T bolt clamps that seems to have taken care of all of the boost leaks I had. I also fixed a vacuumed leak leading to my BOV. I installed my MGW shifter. I love the way the car shifts now. Installed a white line trans mount bushing, and replaced my resenator with an X pipe. The car runs like a rapped ape and no longer tics or rattles. My baby is fun to drive again.
Ah. I see now. The ticking noise was coming from the stock resonator. I had a ticking at low speed cruising or when I revved a little bit. Took it to ford and they had no idea. Replaced my stock exhaust with catback and its gone. So I started to shake the resonator to see if that was it, and sure enough, a piece of metal inside had come loose and was rattling around.

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If interested please rsvp on the socal cruising thread.
afternoon_cruise.jpg

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Black GT...Torrey Pines Rd...who are you? Just saw you (2:30ish pm Wed). Maybe you were the one I saw just after dark one evening last month, too...

If you're on here...here's your wave :ford:

Sponsored

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
HEADERS COMING IN!!!

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
@Blitz (Tony) should definitely be able to handle the install for you, he's installed nearly all of our components himself :thumbsup:

Just saw this! thanks for the support david!

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
What up SD, Getting a lot of driver Fly bys lately... need to put some faces to your cars!

Lets get together and grub! cars and coffee is too early and the environment is kinda blah for me. I've gotten to know a few of you and also had the opportunity to help with your builds.

I'd love to meet more of you and talk s550 and shoot the shit.

AttiS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
What up SD, Getting a lot of driver Fly bys lately... need to put some faces to your cars!

Lets get together and grub! cars and coffee is too early and the environment is kinda blah for me. I've gotten to know a few of you and also had the opportunity to help with your builds.

I agree cars and coffee is too early. I like the idea of having meet up. I've been seeing tons of S550's around too. Maybe an evening thing?

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i had a flyer out for a meetup this past saturday. had to cancel because no one was coming.

Sponsored

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
i had a flyer out for a meetup this past saturday. Had to cancel because no one was coming.
We have 6 so far for Sunday, September 20! :cool: Location and time still do not appear in stone, though my vote is for what's on the flyer already. Please check out krahooligan's SoCal Cruising thread. :thumbsup: :ford:

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We have 6 so far for Sunday, September 20! :cool: Location and time still do not appear in stone, though my vote is for what's on the flyer already. Please check out krahooligan's SoCal Cruising thread. :thumbsup: :ford:
I will update my flyer when I get home tonight! :cheers:

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
So I (my car) made an appearance in the parking lot at Vons tonight for yet another boring shopping excursion. Pulled into a prime space up front with the civilians...when a roaring Race Red rolled through and stole my thunder :lol:

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium

Let's do it already! :D;)
You available the 20th? :cool::cheers:

Dramad1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP, Blk
I'll be up at cars and coffee tomorrow. Probably just gonna create some ruckus with my buddy in his ss. It is early but leaves the rest of the day to do what ever.
If anyone's going, I'll see you up there. I'll be in a blk gt w/ pp and my buddy has the obnoxious green ss
Sponsored