Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
click-here-banner-forgestar.jpg

Good Morning Ladies and Gents of the Board, We would like to present to you a world first for the S550 platform all done in house here at Need 4 Speed Motorsports.

I had the pleasure to meet Vince on a sunny Saturday afternoon here at the shop. He had just picked up the car and was craving to get some new shoes on the ride, but he had a few things he wanted. Vince wanted a lighter wider and deep concave wheel to help with the overall performance of the car. He also wanted to keep the Black and red theme of the car. With that being said I pulled out my trick book and part of the mad scientist in me came out, realizing the potential of the platform I told him to trust me and I'd make things happen for him.

With his approval and the fact he loved the design of the wheels I got to work and after a few more pages in the story we have a worlds first for this wheel and tire combination on the S550 Mustang, and I wouldn't change it at all !

Wheels: Rohana RF2
Finish: Matte Black
Fitment: 20x10 ET 25 Front & 20x11 ET 52 Rear

Tires: Nitto Invo
Size: 275/35/20 & 315/35/20

Height: Stock for now :cool:

Let us know what you think !

Please note the weights these wheels shed a ridiculous amount of unsprung weight

Front Wheel Weight

Rear Wheel Weight

Rear 20x11 wheel with 315/35/20 Nitto Invo tires

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
I'd love to see that car lowered with that setup!!!!!!!!!:headbang: Those are the wheels I have considered!

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
I'd love to see that car lowered with that setup!!!!!!!!!:headbang: Those are the wheels I have considered!
they awesome wheels, I was super impressed with the outcome, the weight the everything and price is amazing. :thumbsup:

shortly new images will be posted once the lower is done.

Sponsored

Vernichtung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Wow, those are some sexy wheels! Like always, thanks for all the pictures and information you provide this community; I think I speak for everyone when I say it is greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Wow, those are some sexy wheels! Like always, thanks for all the pictures and information you provide this community; I think I speak for everyone when I say it is greatly appreciated.
Thanks brotha, I appreciate the king words man. Its the least I can do and pass on info to the community to help them out, if I can help one person out a day with just providing information for them to feel comfortable and confident about something they wanna do then I succeeded that day :cheers:

Vernichtung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hey Paul, any idea as to whether or not these wheels (and / or the Rohana RF1) will clear the Mustang GT Performance Pack's front brakes?

EDIT: I received a PM from Paul and he confirmed the 20-inch Rohana RF2 will, in fact, clear the GT PP's 15-inch, six-piston Brembo brakes. Thanks, Paul!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
Hey Paul, any idea as to whether or not these wheels (and / or the Rohana RF1) will clear the Mustang GT Performance Pack's front brakes?

EDIT: I received a PM from Paul and he confirmed the 20-inch Rohana RF2 will, in fact, clear the GT PP's 15-inch, six-piston Brembo brakes. Thanks, Paul!
Yes sir, since these are rotory forged they work and clear like a charm. The car above uses the GT 4 pots and clear great since these are a lot wider in width and they clear, as for inner barrel clearance there is plenty of space as well.