Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
click-here-banner-forgestar.jpg

We here at Need 4 Speed Motorsports are happy and excited to announce we are now a authorized Steeda Parts distributor and will be providing the full lineup of Steeda parts for the Mustang6G Community. Steeda is the leading manufacturer of Ford Mustang components for all generations. Steeda leads the pack in producing in house suspension components and aesthetic as well as performance based components.

Please find the full lineup of Steeda Parts for the exterior and interior upgrades below !

Steeda Front Splitter

Steeda Functional Race Wing

Steeda Hood Strut Kit

Steeda Pedal Kit - Manual

Steeda Heel/Toe Pedal Kit - Manual

Steeda Heel/Toe Gas Pedal - Automatic

vendors-map-r3-01.jpg

HUGE INVENTORY | FAST PROCESSING TIME | WORLD WIDE SHIPPING

We believe that the enthusiast passion should not be limited by any geographical location, which is why we provide worldwide shipping services to ensure that your products reach your door step regardless where you are located.
With our 24-48 hour processing time on products in stock and multiple fulfillment warehouses, we are able to have your order delivered to you as early 1-5 business days.

INSPECTION PROCESS

Just like “Power is nothing without Control”, we believe that speed is nothing without accuracy.
You will be happy to know that almost every single product passes through our three stage inspection process before being sent on its way to you. In the first stage, one of our experienced warehouse team members inspects each and every product entering our warehouse, a second inspection is completed during the mounting and balancing stage, and a final inspection is conducted in the packaging and handling stage.

Shippingphotosbanner.jpg

Sponsored

Last edited:

suckerv

IG: @amelias550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue
Sweet, I'll def keep you guys bookmarked! Looks like you're based around where I grew up (La Crescenta)

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Congratulations! Steeda is top notch.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
Sweet, I'll def keep you guys bookmarked! Looks like you're based around where I grew up (La Crescenta)
Yep less then 10 minutes away from there depending on road conditions :lol:

Congratulations! Steeda is top notch.
Thanks brotha, yes they are !

Looking forward to this relationship! :thumbsup:
Thanks for the opportunity David looking forward to a long and amazing relationship between our shops !

Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Hello fellow Mustang enthusiasts! Some of you may know me already but if not my name is Bryn and I'm going to be taking over with everything non wheel related here at Need4Speed Motorsports. I am the proud owner of a 2015 GT with the 50th Anniversary package and my personal build thread can be viewed here: Hoon King Build Thread

I'm very excited for this opportunity and thrilled to be working with such a great team! We will continue to provide you with the highest quality parts available with the top notch service that has become a staple here at N4SM :clap2:

For availability, pricing, and questions contact Bryn
[email protected]

...now back to your regular scheduled programming...​

Steeda Q Series front fascia
steeda-s550-mustang-q-series-front-fascia-painted-15-16-all-028-s550-fascia-00000_6j0v-74.jpg

steeda-s550-mustang-q-series-front-fascia-painted-15-16-all-06.jpg

Steeda Q Series rear spoiler
s550-vortech-rear-shot.jpg

Rear-Wing.jpg

Last edited:

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Hello fellow Mustang enthusiasts! Some of you may know me already but if not my name is Bryn and I'm going to be taking over with everything non wheel related here at Need4Speed Motorsports. I am the proud owner of a 2015 GT with the 50th Anniversary package and my personal build thread can be viewed here: Hoon King Build Thread

I'm very excited for this opportunity and thrilled to be working with such a great team! We will continue to provide you with the highest quality parts available with the top notch service that has become a staple here at N4SM :clap2:

For availability, pricing, and questions contact Bryn
[email protected]

...now back to your regular scheduled programming...​

Steeda Q Series front fascia​

Steeda Q Series rear spoiler

I have a suggestion. How about making those winglets under the marker lights on the Steeda front end a stand alone piece so we can add them to our regular front clips. I'd definitely buy them!

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
I have a suggestion. How about making those winglets under the marker lights on the Steeda front end a stand alone piece so we can add them to our regular front clips. I'd definitely buy them!
I'm sure a fabrication shop could do something similar; however, Steeda's fascia does incorporate more changes to this front end. I installed this fascia on my own s550 and the changes are not so subtle. The lower grill opening was widened and connects to the rest of the fascia in a much cleaner way. The connections to the fenders are much more secure than factory. It also sits lower and protrudes farther than the OE factory bumper making for a noticeable difference and an aggressive look! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert
Hey guys! More Steeda parts comin' at ya! Customization makes it your own!

Steeda aluminum hood release latch
(available in raw aluminum or anodized red or black)​

555-1248tn.jpg

Last edited:

BRYN@N4SM

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
n4sm.com
First Name
Bryn
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT vert

Nathanbrummer@SCS

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
Thinking about making some underhood appearance modifications for that upcoming car show? Carbon fiber is the new black! Update those stock coil covers now!

Steeda hydrodipped carbon fiber coil covers

Those look awesome!!