Sponsored

New cold air kit from PMAS No tune required.

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Now that things are looking on the up again, what are the general thoughts of this intake for euro spec cars (especially for the UK). Is there any chance the euro cars are different again and therefore causing potential problems? My car is not hear yet but I have a shopping list of parts I want to have before it gets here and this CAI is defo on that list.
Sponsored

OP
OP

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple
Now that things are looking on the up again, what are the general thoughts of this intake for euro spec cars (especially for the UK). Is there any chance the euro cars are different again and therefore causing potential problems? My car is not hear yet but I have a shopping list of parts I want to have before it gets here and this CAI is defo on that list.
With our new external IAT there shouldn't be any issues with the export cars either.

sandeale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Awesome, Nick on behalf of the community, thank you for seeing your product all the way through and not letting the built up negativity cause you to shelve a really awesome product. And to forward these revisions to the early adopters shows commitment to a product and your customers, thanks man.

Sponsored

OP
OP

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple
Awesome, Nick on behalf of the community, thank you for seeing your product all the way through and not letting the built up negativity cause you to shelve a really awesome product. And to forward these revisions to the early adopters shows commitment to a product and your customers, thanks man.
No problem at all!!! Thanks for working with us. In other good news the mold for the supercharger style tube is almost done for those that might upgrade to a TVS ect.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
No problem at all!!! Thanks for working with us. In other good news the mold for the supercharger style tube is almost done for those that might upgrade to a TVS ect.
Do you have any plans for people with plans for a centerfugal?

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Well of course, regardless what was said/discussed no one is going to continue to hold a torch if a product is proven to work then it works. Opinions can change over time.

On a side note did you ever get the dyno numbers?

Sponsored

Dustin GI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT prem w/pp
Glad this is back on line. I too would like to see some dyno nu,bers from someone who has this. did Pmas post numbers yet, I can't remember is I saw them when this thead first started. Never mind, I found ithe pmas results

sandeale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
No, i didnt unfortunately, i responded earlier to a similar question, but i found out the hard way that the army only covers lodging cost to the final day of a course, so 2pm that day not through to 11am the following day, but ive scheduled dyno time on the same dyno for when i head back down on the 1st week of august

RomanB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Pretty pumped up about mine, just got a email from PMAS saying mine is getting sent out tomorrow. Any pics of the new IAT?

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Any updates on shipping today?
Sponsored