Sponsored

New cold air kit from PMAS No tune required.

re-rx7

Ruck the night away
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19 5.0
We are taking orders now, and shipping next week (just waiting on more filters from S&B). I'm sorry we don't have it listed on the site yet but you can E-mail us orders at [email protected]. Price is $419.

We are taking more pics today and writing install instructions tomorrow.

Good news is if you already have a tuner or competitors cold air, you can select stock airbox in the tune and use it with our intake system.

Yes, results are accurate and from a very respected independent shop's dyno in Michigan.
Impressive. With a custom tune this thing should really make the Hp. :clap2: Ill be ordering.
Sponsored

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Impressive. With a custom tune this thing should really make the Hp. :clap2: Ill be ordering.

Me too (and i don't even have the car yet - will be one of my advanced upgrade purchases awaiting delivery of car)

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Me likey

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Woot perfect.

PMAS I sent you a PM

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
Ok guys. When you get these on your cars, i want to hear some results from the butt dyno!

PMAS: whats the thought behind the hernia looking intake tube? Is that part of the secret hp gain? Just curious. Im fine with ugly as long as its needed for the gains.

Sponsored

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ok guys. When you get these on your cars, i want to hear some results from the butt dyno!

PMAS: whats the thought behind the hernia looking intake tube? Is that part of the secret hp gain? Just curious. Im fine with ugly as long as its needed for the gains.
I would actually like to see some other dyno results too. Be sure to do before and after people! :)

OP
OP

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple

Lol it's absolutely shaped that way for flow. It looks better in person I promise.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
:lol::lol: I must be the only guy that doesn't have the clear hood option...am I on a Covertte Forum?

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
[emoji38][emoji38] I must be the only guy that doesn't have the clear hood option...am I on a Covertte Forum?
I'll be ordering mine tomorrow. I love that it doesn't look like anything else out there and it has legit results without dumping money on a tuner.

Sponsored

n8rfastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP, Comp Orange. 65 Fastback ,T5, 302
Can this tube connect to the stock airbox somehow? Maybe with a short extension or adapter? I think it might not look so ugly if it goes to the stock box....

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
I'll be ordering mine tomorrow. I love that it doesn't look like anything else out there and it has legit results without dumping money on a tuner.
I believe them and all, but this certainly isn't the first time a vendor has produced legit (dyno) results showing their product makes all kinds of goodness.

Will be interesting to see what joe blow sees on the dyno.

OP
OP

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple
Can this tube connect to the stock airbox somehow? Maybe with a short extension or adapter? I think it might not look so ugly if it goes to the stock box....
Not even close. It has a 5" inlet. Only part of the great flow is in the tube. A lot of it is in the maf design as well. It's nothing like a maf stuck in a big tube.

On top of that the stock air box is very restrictive.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
I believe them and all, but this certainly isn't the first time a vendor has produced legit (dyno) results showing their product makes all kinds of goodness.

Will be interesting to see what joe blow sees on the dyno.
I understand your hesitation. My confidence comes from they are the only company that took their time and chose function over pretty and safe. I'll be your guinea pig. Ha
Sponsored