Sponsored

Official 2015 Steeda CAI Group Buy

xfyre101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`15 CO PP GT
Hi Steeda,

Is this groupbuy offer still available? I tried to put in the code for the "Steeda Ultimate Induction Pack - Manual (2015 GT)" ..but said wasn't working. I hope you guys are still doing it, because i really prefer this pack over the JLT one :\
Sponsored

BC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP, Guard
We are still finalizing the tune for removing the restrictor.
Hey David,
Your post above was 2/27/15. Is the tune now released for the CAI without restrictor or did I miss that announcement? Still considering this CAI but wondering why there is a wait on the tune.
Thanks

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Hey David,
Your post above was 2/27/15. Is the tune now released for the CAI without restrictor or did I miss that announcement? Still considering this CAI but wondering why there is a wait on the tune.
Thanks
It's a continual process with fine tuning the restrictorless tune as we get more driving time with it, although for those that would like to try it as-is, please pm me to coordinate.

BC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP, Guard
It's a continual process with fine tuning the restrictorless tune as we get more driving time with it, although for those that would like to try it as-is, please pm me to coordinate.
Thanks. I think I will wait until you have it tweaked out and released.
Good luck.

Sponsored

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Latest update: we just had [MENTION=16280]cognizantphotos[/MENTION] 2016 PP GT in the shop for some dyno tuning, he brought his car to us with only long tube headers and exhaust (untuned) and wanted a dyno tune for his headers and yet to be installed restrictorless Steeda CAI.

With long tubes and exhaust, Joe's car put down 405 rwhp and 359 ft./lbs. tq. - again this was with no tune.

We popped in our Steeda CAI without the restrictor and started working on a tune to also accommodate Joe's long tubes. Our tuning mindset strives for great drivability with maximum (safe) power.

We're definitely pleased with the final results: 442 rwhp and 399 ft./lbs. tq.! Testing was done in a controlled environment with IAT 10 degrees above ambient and cylinder head temps right at 200 degrees for all pulls.

I'm including a couple additional dyno sheets to show both low RPM gains and high RPM gains. At 3,000 RPM you can see a 61 ft./lb. tq. increase and right at 6,700 RPM you can see a 47 rwhp and 36 ft./lbs. tq. increase!

These are stout numbers and we're happy with the gains, we know Joe will be as well - especially with how amazing the drivability is.

Videos to come shortly. PS - Kooks long tubes with Borla exhaust sounds amazing, especially at WOT.

Before and After:

Low RPM Gains:

High RPM Gains:

Link to Steeda's S550 CAI offerings

cognizantphotos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Extremely happy!!!