Sponsored

[Anonymous POLL] GT Owners...how much do you make a year?

What is your annual income?

• 0-25k

Votes: 17 2.4%
  • 25k-50k

Votes: 79 11.0%
  • 50k-75k

Votes: 151 21.1%
  • 75k-100k

Votes: 155 21.6%
  • 100k+

Votes: 314 43.9%

• Total voters

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
Very true. In North Dakota cost of living is not much. 1000$ a month for us covers mortgage, insurance, taxes on 11.5 acres with outbuildings.

That wont come close to paying the rent on my 1 bedroom apartment.

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Kind of surprised at all of these married people here... I've always thought of the Mustang (or any 2 door, really) as a single person's car. Plus I guess I don't know that many married people to begin with.

RevvdMedia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
70K+ a year myself, fiance (soon to be wife) is 70K+. We go halfers on everything except our cars and personal purchases (computers, electronics, etc) so there is always extra income.

Considering I was paying 717 a month for my old Sportage and the GT is now at 618 a month with discounts, trade in equity, etc, GT was a no brainer haha.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Very true. In North Dakota cost of living is not much. 1000$ a month for us covers mortgage, insurance, taxes on 11.5 acres with outbuildings.
Must be nice. :doh:

^^^ this.

I had a decent year bonus-wise last year and made about $275K, but then again I pay $30 a day for parking.
And probably an arm and a leg for either rent or a mortgage.

Jimmy - you at a firm or in-house? Feel free to not disclose if you'd rather not.

Sponsored

Coaster

RallyNorthAmerica.com
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.imprtcl.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'15 Fastback GT Guard
Kind of surprised at all of these married people here... I've always thought of the Mustang (or any 2 door, really) as a single person's car. Plus I guess I don't know that many married people to begin with.

I'm married.

2 Doors, 2 people...

As long as people don't fall into the notion that being married means you absolutely have to have kids this car works fine.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
prolly need to subtract at least 10k from each post for the exaggeration factor.
No exaggerating here...I voted just on my own salary but make 2.5 times what my wife makes.
95% of our friends are married. The last 4 single friends of ours have all gotten married in the last 2 years. The last single friend gets married in 2 months.

Wife drives a SUV, so we have the family transportation covered plus a vehicle to pull the boat whenever that is needed.

Married people have as much fun as single people, except sleeping with different people on a regular basis....:lol::lol::lol:

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
And probably an arm and a leg for either rent or a mortgage.

Jimmy - you at a firm or in-house? Feel free to not disclose if you'd rather not.
Rent; I can't afford to buy a place to live in Brooklyn. And yeah, rent is ridiculous in New York, as always.

I'm at a firm down here on Wall Street. Compared to the other 300,000 people working within a quarter-mile radius of me, I'm poor.

JimmyTwoTimes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
95% of our friends are married. The last 4 single friends of ours have all gotten married in the last 2 years. The last single friend gets married in 2 months.

Wife drives a SUV, so we have the family transportation covered plus a vehicle to pull the boat whenever that is needed.

Married people have as much fun as single people, except sleeping with different people on a regular basis....:lol::lol::lol:
Nah, I mean, it's a sample-size bias, I suppose. Everybody I know is too focused on their career to get married; the people I know who are married are all over 50. People in their 30's (like me) are still focusing too much time on work to have a spouse.

doulos4jc

......looking^
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
I'm married.

2 Doors, 2 people...

As long as people don't fall into the notion that being married means you absolutely have to have kids this car works fine.
+1 I'm kid free. The stang may have 4 seats, but only two are usable.

Sponsored

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
NJ here...just stated making over 100k/year and it still doesn't feel like enough at times. But I was making $65k/year before so can't complain. Rent and cost of living here is crazy high. Rent alone for a decent 1 bedroom condo is $1250.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Nah, I mean, it's a sample-size bias, I suppose. Everybody I know is too focused on their career to get married; the people I know who are married are all over 50. People in their 30's (like me) are still focusing too much time on work to have a spouse.
Makes sense, to a degree.

The age range I was referring is between 35-45...Most of these ex-single people are on their second marriage are work in corporate America.

Guess it all depends on what you want in life at that current moment:cheers:

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
LOL

I am 43, wife and 2 kids. My kids are getting older now and I have had the 4 door cars for 15 years. It's time for daddy to have some fun again.

Mustang is for me and my wife, the Explorer Sport is the family hauler.

Dual income$ FTW!!!

OP
OP
phrenetiK

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
+1 I'm kid free. The stang may have 4 seats, but only two are usable.
last weekend I fit 4 adults in my car. 6ft 1 driver seat, 5ft8 girl behind me. 5ft10 guy in both passenger front and rear.

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
A freaking men!

Dual incomes plus experience. i know how to have a good time, just not with strippers anymore.
Sponsored