GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Yes. they have to be 1st uploaded to the internet on places like youtube. Then login here and go advanced. Copy the LINK and paste it to your post. (I hope that's right. :D ) :cheers:

BTW: I do have the same sound and thought it is coming from the door speakers....
Just be sure to use the full YouTube link, not the mobile or short links. That took me forever to figure out :)
Sponsored

keamm91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Thanks - will do on the YouTube thing

I was told by the dealer when I inquired it was a cold weather issue.

Weather has warmed up significantly so I'm not buying that as a valid response to the issue, more to come.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
EcoBoost Premium 201A Package (Shaker) speakers give off a strange buzz after turning the vehicle off...can't sit in my car with the engine off since the noise/beep just keeps intermittently going off...hoping to take it in to the dealer.

Mine does the exact same thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Thanks - will do on the YouTube thing

I was told by the dealer when I inquired it was a cold weather issue.

Weather has warmed up significantly so I'm not buying that as a valid response to the issue, more to come.

I live in South Florida and it's not cold here and mine has done this since the day I got the car. I assumed it was all the electronics and computer shutting down.

Sponsored

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Has the dealership said anything to you?

I can't get them to fix my effed up panels so I haven't bothered to ask since they would probably give the usual dealer response of it's "normal".

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I live in South Florida and it's not cold here and mine has done this since the day I got the car. I assumed it was all the electronics and computer shutting down.
So these cars with this issue are making noise from the speaker at start-up and when shut-down?

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does the fuel pump prime when we open our doors? Maybe it's causing some EMI or something. Just a guess.
Not sure when the fuel pump primes up ... probably not from just opening he door.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
So these cars with this issue are making noise from the speaker at start-up and when shut-down?
I notice it when I turn the car off.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey all,

I'm here to help! If anyone is contacting the dealer to have this issue serviced, send me a PM. I'll see how to best proceed on my end.

Jeff :ford:

Sponsored
OP
OP
GiddyUp15

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
FYI, my car is in the shop for this issue now, among many other issues (including body panel alignment)

Here is the thread for all my issues. I'll update this thread too if by some miracle they actually replicate the issue and figure anything out! :thumbsup:

Jeff, I sent you a PM about these too..thanks in advance!

TOPGUNINFL929

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG ECOBOOST CONVERTIBLE
It doesn't happen all the time, but when I open the door to get in I occasionally hear this strange buzz noise from the speakers. Sounds like an interference buzz, and just a quick half-second but annoying nonetheless. It kind of sounds like a light saber beginning to power up...lol

Anyone else have this?
Hi & Thanks for Bringing This "Light Saber HUMMM Sound" When You Open The Driver Side Door "INTERMITENTLY" We Have Brought Our Car Into Dealor Several Times & Were Told They Didn't HEAR Anything & Couldn't Reproduce the Sound When We Bring it in .. Sooo Did You Find out What it is Yet?

x550ciLX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 6MT
Ecoboost models (and GT Premium, I believe) have what's called an Active Noise Cancellation system installed in them. Microphones in the headliner listen for ambient road noise and output an "out of phase" signal from the speakers to "cancel out" the road noise. Could be an issue with that system. Other than some sort of electrical interference, its the only vehicle system that has direct access to the amplifiers output circuitry.

TOPGUNINFL929

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG ECOBOOST CONVERTIBLE
We Have Heard This Noise Since We Bought it NEW in 7-28-15

Hi & Thanks for Bringing This "Light Saber HUMMM Sound" When You Open The Driver Side Door "INTERMITENTLY" We Have Brought Our Car Into Dealor Several Times & Were Told They Didn't HEAR Anything & Couldn't Reproduce the Sound When We Bring it in .. Sooo Did You Find out What it is Yet?
We Have Heard This Noise Since We Bought it NEW in 7-28-15

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost models (and GT Premium, I believe) have what's called an Active Noise Cancellation system installed in them.
I don't think the GT has the noise cancellation system.
Sponsored