Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
I thought the M590 was the custom bespoke you spoke of where the offset would have a perfect fit?...correct me cause i might not have heard you right.
You are correct where the offsets can be adjusted to the perfect fitment, however with that being said the front requires a lower offset to clear the grease cap then the rear does.

Since you are looking to do a square setup the only way around that then is to run the same offset front and rear and then add a spacer up front so you can still have the ability to rotate the wheels front to back and back to front.

Hope that answers your concerns for you brotha.
Sponsored

cbear50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang 5.0
cbear50,

Thank you for posting those beautiful pics. That is one of the nicest mustangs I have seen on this forum. Great job with those wheels, it looks like a perfect fit!
Thank you for the compliment.

cbear50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang 5.0
what size wheel or tire would i need to avoid having the grease cap be "pushed in a tad"...i've gotta have a no mod or adjustment fit...staying with the 275 or 285/35/20 square fitment.
If i was going to a front wheel that is 8.5 with less concave, I would run the offset that my car has on the front right now on the rear. Not sure the exact offset but paul would know. Just to test the look I mounted the front wheels with the 285's on the rear of my car to see what they look like, and i thought they looked really good just not quite as aggrressive a little more tucked under the car. In my opinion they would blend better with the narrower wheel and tire on the front.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
If i was going to a front wheel that is 8.5 with less concave, I would run the offset that my car has on the front right now on the rear. Not sure the exact offset but paul would know. Just to test the look I mounted the front wheels with the 285's on the rear of my car to see what they look like, and i thought they looked really good just not quite as aggrressive a little more tucked under the car. In my opinion they would blend better with the narrower wheel and tire on the front.
agreed also because the front tire would not be as wide so the narrow rear would also match well with the setup.

But this is the sexiest S550 out there :D

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
worlds first avant garde M590

agreed also because the front tire would not be as wide so the narrow rear would also match well with the setup.

But this is the sexiest S550 out there :D

sexy S550 indeed!...Paul, gotta help me my man, i need that look, but I need a clean fit, no spacers, no mods (sorry, i'm just anal like that), what wheels can give me that?...and does it matter if it's 19 or 20 inches?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
sexy S550 indeed!...Paul, gotta help me my man, i need that look, but I need a clean fit, no spacers, no mods (sorry, i'm just anal like that), what wheels can give me that?...and does it matter if it's 19 or 20 inches?
It can be done man

SlimReaper

SlimReaper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
This set up is fantastic :thumbsup: beautiful car you got there cbear50.

OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Need4SpeedMotors

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)

ronnieb1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
worlds first avant garde M590

You are correct where the offsets can be adjusted to the perfect fitment, however with that being said the front requires a lower offset to clear the grease cap then the rear does.

Since you are looking to do a square setup the only way around that then is to run the same offset front and rear and then add a spacer up front so you can still have the ability to rotate the wheels front to back and back to front.

Hope that answers your concerns for you brotha.

what about a non-Performance Pack (2015) GT or V6? or a 2012 V6 Premium (my current car)

SlimReaper

SlimReaper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brien
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Race Red
Vehicle Showcase
If it has the 4 piston front calipers, it will still require a spacer up front. As for the base brakes on a v6/ecoboost, I'm not sure but I doubt it would require a spacer to clear.

spdracer50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Premium PP
Looks great!

What are the offsets for these?
custom in house offsets to clear the GT Base calipers sir :thumbsup:
You know I asked the same question and I got the same shady answer. Just for that Need4SpeedMotors will never get my business. There's always more than one way to skin a cat.

The offsets are +35 for the front and +43 for the rear. I'm not sure why they think they have to hide. Give me good customer service, a good price and I'll give you my business. You don't need to hide information to force me to come to you.
Sponsored