Sponsored

Official 2015 Steeda CAI Group Buy

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Thanks David!
Throwing in a firewall grommet will make it the perfect CAI.
Sponsored

2015GaTor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Mag. PP 6sd
Just thought I would say that this is the first performance part I have ever purchased..and while I don't have the part yet I can say that steeda customer service is first class all the way...they helped me with a few ordering issues. David was a real trooper ...much thanks! If the product is as good as the service this thing should be awesome!!!

sandbagger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 kona auto
LE??

Hi all,

It's definitely an exciting time to be a Mustang enthusiast, this new platform is amazing and we've been working diligently to manufacture the absolute best products for you guys!

There was another thread going which kind of morphed into a 'Steeda CAI group buy waiting list' if you will ;) and this thread will serve as the official group buy list. I still have the original list and will continue to add to it based on this thread, if need be.

We have had a tremendous response to our Mustang GT kit and we want to ensure everyone receives their order as timely as possible. We will be shipping orders toward the end of next week. Keep in mind, the orders will be processed in the order we received them so if yours doesn't ship out next week then there may have been customers in the queue prior.

As a reminder, all of our kits include a CAI restrictor which allows you to run this without a tune. The restrictor/insert is removable and will need a tune in order to run correctly if removed.

We are offering you guys/gals a forum-only promo code for the initial launch, the code is as follows and gives you an additional 15% off: STEEDAGROUPBUY

Here is a link to our Steeda CAI for Manual transmissions (555-3193) | And a link to our Manual power pack (includes SCT X4 tuner)

And here is a link to our Steeda CAI for Automatic transmissions (555-3194) | Here is also a link to our Automatic power pack (includes SCT X4 tuner)

One benefit to picking up the power pack with included tuner is that you will be able to use our stock tune as long as the CAI restrictor is in place. It also enrolls you in our tunes for life program, which is beneficial for future mods! Also, once our tune for the Steeda CAI is released, you would automatically be enrolled to receive that tune.

A little background and pre-emptive answers to questions that may arise. If you place your order anytime between now and when we start shipping next week and going forward, and you complete the order using your credit card, you will not be charged until your order ships. This benefits you in two ways - it locks in your order in our queue, and it doesn't tie up your funds until it literally ships out! A caveat to this is PayPal, if you use PayPal at checkout they will automatically withdraw the funds as you are probably aware - just wanted to throw that out there.

I am here to help in any way that I can! We will be posting our dyno sheet as soon as possible and are working to make this as smooth as possible for everyone.

Happy modding,
David

Hey just wondering if these have been tested with the Comp from the LE
Since they carry a different number from ford?

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Hey just wondering if these have been tested with the Comp from the LE
Since they carry a different number from ford?
Hi I am not sure I follow, what do you mean by comp?

El_Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
fonz
Vehicle(s)
s550 coyote, 3 peddles, big brakes and rec seats
DAVID THANK YOU!!!!

not sure if you posted on previous thread that the list is up but im so fn happy I ran into this thread!!!!

SO STOKED MAN!!

I already ordered the power pack for my mt82 equipped bucket of fun, CAN NOT POSSIBLY WAIT AND MY BDAY IS ON MARCH 2nd YESSSS!!!

Sponsored

El_Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
fonz
Vehicle(s)
s550 coyote, 3 peddles, big brakes and rec seats
NOW LETS START A LIST ON THAT SHORT THROW YOU ALL ARE WORKING SO HARD ON!!

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
The limited editions carried a different computer part number from ford
I thought a lot of computers were different?
Any 5.0 cai will fit the le, they are nothing more than a base 5.0 with too many bells and whistles.

gzstang

Who's stang? It's gzstang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/performance pack
Vehicle Showcase
Just placed my order for the power pack!!! Thanks for the discount STEEDA!

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
DAVID THANK YOU!!!!

not sure if you posted on previous thread that the list is up but im so fn happy I ran into this thread!!!!

SO STOKED MAN!!

I already ordered the power pack for my mt82 equipped bucket of fun, CAN NOT POSSIBLY WAIT AND MY BDAY IS ON MARCH 2nd YESSSS!!!
Awesome to hear! Happy to help! :)

The limited editions carried a different computer part number from ford
I thought a lot of computers were different?
Any 5.0 cai will fit the le, they are nothing more than a base 5.0 with too many bells and whistles.
The tune should still work as expected based on your car's strategy code. If you would like, I can personally facilitate the communication between you and our lead tuner if you would like.

Just placed my order for the power pack!!! Thanks for the discount STEEDA!
Sweet! We will keep you updated and let you know once it ships! :thumbsup:

Sponsored
OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
This should help with the wait - dyno numbers!

The first run is when the car was bone stock - strong numbers for a stock car.

The second run is with our cold air intake and included restrictor installed - put down 402.56 rwhp and 370.48 ft lbs tq which is a gain of 10.09 rwhp and 8.79 ft lbs tq over stock!

The third run is with our cold air intake and included restrictor installed in addition to our stock tune calibration - put down 415.69 rwhp and 376.85 ft lbs tq which is a gain of 13.13 rwhp and 6.37 ft lbs tq from the second run!

With both the Steeda cold air intake with restrictor and our tune which is for a stock setup, the gains were 23.22 rwhp and 15.16 ft lbs tq over our stock pull! This is the equivalent of installing our induction pack.

We're really happy with our numbers and looking forward to all of you receiving and installing your kits!
s550-gt-dyno-progression.jpg

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
This should help with the wait - dyno numbers!

The first run is when the car was bone stock - strong numbers for a stock car.

The second run is with our cold air intake and included restrictor installed - put down 402.56 rwhp and 370.48 ft lbs tq which is a gain of 10.09 rwhp and 8.79 ft lbs tq over stock!

The third run is with our cold air intake and included restrictor installed in addition to our stock tune calibration - put down 415.69 rwhp and 376.85 ft lbs tq which is a gain of 13.13 rwhp and 6.37 ft lbs tq from the second run!

With both the Steeda cold air intake with restrictor and our tune which is for a stock setup, the gains were 23.22 rwhp and 15.16 ft lbs tq over our stock pull! This is the equivalent of installing our induction pack.

We're really happy with our numbers and looking forward to all of you receiving and installing your kits!

And without the restrictor plus tune????

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

sandbagger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 kona auto
Ok i made the leap and pre ordered what a deal and very impressed with the numbers
i have had many steeda products in the past and HAVE Never been let down
Thank you David

OP
OP
David@Steeda

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Ok i made the leap and pre ordered what a deal and very impressed with the numbers
i have had many steeda products in the past and HAVE Never been let down
Thank you David
Enjoy!! :thumbsup: Happy to help!
Sponsored