Sponsored

The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price list

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
Just noticed - this video by Forbes claims "Mustangs arriving to Europe round the middle of the year..." Hope it is true...

[ame]
Sponsored

JR1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 50years edition GT
yes, my last info is still "June" by my dealer and infos by Ford Germany to the dealers (starting production end march , first deliver in June)

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
i think the premium / custom package includes MORE leather at dashboard
and the soft touch doors
What is this belief based on? Are you just guessing or do you have a source? My dealer doesn't know so I'd like to point to a source if possible.

JR1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dashboard leather and soft touch is written in the german configurator as "premium package"

Sponsored

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
Strange....

UK site lists the following only:
Custom Pack
Includes "Shaker Pro" premium audio system with navigation; Climate controlled seats; Reverse parking sensors; 19" Lustre Nickel multi-spoke alloy wheels;Side windows chrome surround (Fastback only)
Ā£1,795

Getting the options separately is as follows:
- Shaker Pro premium audio system with navigation Ā£795
- Climate Controlled Seats (heating and cooling) Ā£495
- Reverse parking sensors Ā£295
- TOTAL ALL 3 = Ā£1,585

Price delta is therefore Ā£210 which, if you trust the UK description, goes to the chrome window trim and the alternative wheels.

I think it would be bizarre to give the "Custom Pack" a better interior (and not to list it) - what if we want a nice interior but black wheels!

I wonder how we can find out for sure...?

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
Strange....

UK site lists the following only:
Custom Pack
Includes "Shaker Pro" premium audio system with navigation; Climate controlled seats; Reverse parking sensors; 19" Lustre Nickel multi-spoke alloy wheels;Side windows chrome surround (Fastback only)
Ā£1,795

Getting the options separately is as follows:
- Shaker Pro premium audio system with navigation Ā£795
- Climate Controlled Seats (heating and cooling) Ā£495
- Reverse parking sensors Ā£295
- TOTAL ALL 3 = Ā£1,585

Price delta is therefore Ā£210 which, if you trust the UK description, goes to the chrome window trim and the alternative wheels.

I think it would be bizarre to give the "Custom Pack" a better interior (and not to list it) - what if we want a nice interior but black wheels!

I wonder how we can find out for sure...?
I was just about to write/post the same thing :cheers: not sure how we can find out if we just get the premium interior or if it is a part of the custom pack.
Annoyingly when you look on other EU configurators you can see they have premium seat options as well BUT the UK on only lists standard with 3 colours EBONY, CERAMIC and SADDLE :frusty:

JR1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i will see an EU Mustang at 22 february at a Motor Show in South Germany , donĀ“t know which (hope not the yellow one) and maybe i have more infos

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Ford Netherlands has now removed the configurator from their site completely.

Sponsored

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Ford Netherlands has now removed the configurator from their site completely.
This can mean several things. They will be replacing it with a correct version. OR maybe the allocations have already been exhausted for this year, so no use having it :headbonk:

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Let's hope you'll get a better version which might be including the 10Y silver wheels from the option pack and provide more adequate color palletes. Meaning Ingot silver is silver and not kind of "battleship grey".

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Let's hope you'll get a better version which might be including the 10Y silver wheels from the option pack and provide more adequate color palletes. Meaning Ingot silver is silver and not kind of "battleship grey".
I have had confirmation that the NL configurations will be pretty much the same as we're getting in the rest of Europe. Only minor differences may include the exact engine tune to stay in line with some of the country specific rules. For NL the EB engine has most likely been tuned exactly to the point of 179 grams of CO2/km so it stays just (by 1 gram) below the maximum emission tax rate bracket.

JR1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
btw engine - i drove two Porsche last week, and they had a difference of around 25 PS ... almost same as US / EU Mustang difference.
you canĀ“t really distinguish it, itĀ“s just to get EURO6, but there is not really loss of power i am sure. Actually, still, we are strongly over 400 PS - should be enough for European streets

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
btw engine - i drove two Porsche last week, and they had a difference of around 25 PS ... almost same as US / EU Mustang difference.
you canĀ“t really distinguish it, itĀ“s just to get EURO6, but there is not really loss of power i am sure. Actually, still, we are strongly over 400 PS - should be enough for European streets
I thought 300+hp was already more than enough. The norm for most new dutch cars is less than 100hp these days.
Sponsored