Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
Took her for the last ride before the Procharger, springs & shifter gets installed.
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP
I installed Diode Dynamics switchbacks and reverse light.

And drove her to the grocery with my son. We took off like a bat outta hell from a light, and he asks "why did you do that?"

"Because I can." :D

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
I do not know if this count, but i bought a nice 2015 Ford Mustang Canvas Art Print today.
A limited edition only 550 made canvas art print available only to dealers and originally designed and numberd by Mark Conforzi, Chief Designer at Ford Motor Company.
Found this on the local Craigslist, very happy with it.

50x30

That canvas looks great. It looks so alive.

I would love to find one of those.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

Sponsored

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
I ordered Blizzaks. I will be getting them on wednesday. I was starting to get withdrawal from not driving it for over a week now.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I ordered Blizzaks. I will be getting them on wednesday. I was starting to get withdrawal from not driving it for over a week now.
You will like how they work. :)

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
Planning on doing a write up on this?? I'm interested on what you did!
Really simple. Just tapped into the wires going to the speakers. In the amp on one side out on the other. No tearing the entire car apart for the extra boost this system needs.

Sponsored

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
Really simple. Just tapped into the wires going to the speakers. In the amp on one side out on the other. No tearing the entire car apart for the extra boost this system needs.
Really, hmm, ok, I'll take a look at the amp. Thanks dude.

gzstang

Who's stang? It's gzstang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/performance pack
Vehicle Showcase
I think I may do this as well...couple questions.. where did you tap into for the amp power and does the system seem unbalanced now since the rear is more powerful? Thanks!

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
lost my hat!

70F and sunny! Great excuse to take Breeze out for a Sunday drive. I needed some type of goal to justify it and decided to check out a fairly new Gander Mountain I haven't been to yet and about 12 miles away. Took some of the back roads and found GM. Was looking some Aerospace 303 protectant for the dash and interior trim and Aero's web site says GM sells it, but not this one. No big deal.

On way back while accelerating on the entrance ramp to the interstate my 2 month old $16 ball cap fell off, one of the hazards of driving a convertible I guess. Wham! One second it was there the next it was gone. I was paying attention to the road in front of me and not behind me but when I looked in the rear view I didn't see the hat :(

At first I was going to write it off but heck, it's Sunday, it's a new hat, and I started missing it. I decided to take the next exit and circle back on to the same entrance ramp and look for it.

So I did. Parked Breeze on the side of the road where the entrance ramp sort of ended and the interstate began and walked up about 100 yards and back looking for it. No luck. At least I tried.

I approached the car from the passengers side to unlock it since the driver's side was the car whizzing by side and lo and behold! I found the hat in back of the passenger seat :thumbsup:

This time I just left it there since it seemed to be a safe spot. Had to be some awesome wind currents going on to make it go behind the seat instead of outside the vehicle.

On way back stopped and gassed up 'er a bit, saw another Magentic 2015 mustang, a fastback and waved, swung by the grocery store and got some vittles, then headed home.

I love Sundays

Pony15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
70F and sunny! Great excuse to take Breeze out for a Sunday drive. I needed some type of goal to justify it and decided to check out a fairly new Gander Mountain I haven't been to yet and about 12 miles away. Took some of the back roads and found GM. Was looking some Aerospace 303 protectant for the dash and interior trim and Aero's web site says GM sells it, but not this one. No big deal.

On way back while accelerating on the entrance ramp to the interstate my 2 month old $16 ball cap fell off, one of the hazards of driving a convertible I guess. Wham! One second it was there the next it was gone. I was paying attention to the road in front of me and not behind me but when I looked in the rear view I didn't see the hat :(

At first I was going to write it off but heck, it's Sunday, it's a new hat, and I started missing it. I decided to take the next exit and circle back on to the same entrance ramp and look for it.

So I did. Parked Breeze on the side of the road where the entrance ramp sort of ended and the interstate began and walked up about 100 yards and back looking for it. No luck. At least I tried.

I approached the car from the passengers side to unlock it since the driver's side was the car whizzing by side and lo and behold! I found the hat in back of the passenger seat :thumbsup:

This time I just left it there since it seemed to be a safe spot. Had to be some awesome wind currents going on to make it go behind the seat instead of outside the vehicle.

On way back stopped and gassed up 'er a bit, saw another Magentic 2015 mustang, a fastback and waved, swung by the grocery store and got some vittles, then headed home.

I love Sundays
Nice story :thumbsup:
Sponsored