Sponsored

2015 Mustang Euro/German official price & packaging list!

OP
OP

FelixGER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2015 EU / Race Red
BTW: thanks a lot to the mod that edited my opening post! Much better now! :cheers:
Back to topic: I want the car this summer and I already sold my old car. No way I will wait for NEXT christmas...just dumped this year´s tree, lol.
In that case I will cancel and take a closer look at the new Civic Type-R.
Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Car will be on display the Brussels car fair end of this month. I suppose after FR, DE...finally some usefull info will be available in regards of deliveries. I guess we'll also have the final BE prices by then.

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I dont get the information policy of Ford EU. What really put me off from buying a Camaro in germany is that Chevrolet was horrible in giving informations to future customers (and the 12 month+ delivery time). I really hope Ford EU will go into the offense soon, it's horrible to wait for some rumors when exactly we get infos or even when the car will be released (statements differ from summer to Q4 2015)
:D i wanted a camaro convertible automatic, too... but the complete package (Service, dealer competence, car Quality (breaking or bending bows of the top and wateringress) was far far far below believe...
that made me drive my current BMW z4 35i...
and this was a good decision... most of the Dealers are gone..., so where would you get good Service for the car... (take a look at the Homepage dealer finder; AND if you wanted to buy a new camaro, there a even less Dealers around). i do not understand the strategy of that Company...

I contacted my dealer, whome i got my new Ranger LTD from in summer 2014, and he told me June or July 2015 for Germany

"...it is horrible to wait and..."
well: imagine you were Manager in a big Company that is selling tons of cars, mostly compacts and subcompacts, small crossovers, some Minivans and Vans and one of the main things pushing your sales are low low Prices.
You have to Keep your Business lean and you have to Keep the costs low low low. now u wanna boost the image of your Company... ...and you start importing this Thing called Mustang. to boost the image you even do not have to sell that car. just a rumor is all you Need to have a story to talk about with the customers that will buy a compact car...
so: what priority will this Project have on your list

i said this before: if they are not willing to offer a proper package (car, Service and General experience), i am going to spend my Money on a Jaguar f-type, BMW 6 or z4, Jeep Grand cherokee v8 or...
sure, a Mustang is a Kind of cool, but we are not living in a communist Country of the 1970s, where you as a customer would be treated like $hit

btw: the Thing like the camaro dealer Drama

a really important question will be the dealer-service-Network. my home is North of kiel (Schleswig Holstein). if a would have to drive to Hamburg because there is no dealer who can Service the car), i could also take a maserati ghibli... (same distance for a visit a the dealer's shop for a Service)

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
and this was a good decision... most of the Dealers are gone..., so where would you get good Service for the car... (take a look at the Homepage dealer finder; AND if you wanted to buy a new camaro, there a even less Dealers around). i do not understand the strategy of that Company...
The dealer finder has only a few dealers in 200km around Braunschweig. I called all of them last year and all of them told me they wouldn't sell Camaros anymore. And I will definitely not driving 300km to a dealer to buy a car, in case of service it's horrible.

I really hope the Mustang network will be good, but as they demand special showrooms for Mustangs I dont see a lot of Ford dealers doing that for a car that really only a handfull of people would buy.

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
Apparently you have to be a 'ford store' to sell any of the new performance fords. Not just the mustang.

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
What a rediculous strategy. I don't mind visiting some fany experience center for making a test drive since I can imagine not every Ford dealership over here can afford to have a demo car, but I wanna be able to buy the car at my local Ford dealer and have it serviced there as well.

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly
Considering in Europe V8's command a very high premium both in cost and tax..thats not bad

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The UK Mustang priority team asked me which dealer i wanted to get my car from.

question is: which one of the Ford Mustang Dealers or any uk Ford dealer?

Matt 777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XK
The UK Mustang priority team asked me which dealer i wanted to get my car from.
Hi Big_G
Was that recently?
Did they give you any idea of when you might get a car?

Sponsored

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
Hi Big_G
Was that recently?
Did they give you any idea of when you might get a car?
It was just before Christmas, around the 15th i think. She said i'd get another call some time this month, where hopefully they'd have prices. Just wanted to confirm my car & leather colour & engine choice.

Kanone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Years old Toyota Corolla
I have my Champions League Mustang orderd now.

For the Champions League Mustangs where all colors available, not only Red Race/Magnetic.

Thats my order
Mustang GT
Race Red
Automatic Transmission
Premium Package

with 5% Discount

= 42,320€ inc. Taxes and shipping

Dealer told me it comes in May/June, i will get a more accurate date later

1320'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Avenger...sadly

For the Champions League Mustangs where all colors available, not only Red Race/Magnetic.

Thats my order
Mustang GT
Race Red
Automatic Transmission
Premium Package

with 5% Discount

Congrats!

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Thats my order
Mustang GT
Race Red
Automatic Transmission
Premium Package

with 5% Discount

congrats
beautiful Combo
race red, black leather interior, silver 10Y 19inch 255front 275rear, Chrome around the side Windows like the 50th anni limited Edition

what dealer will deliver it?
any info on warranty Extension (in Germany: Ford Garantieschutzbrief für das 3. bis 5. Jahr (bis 100.000km))?
can any Ford dealer Service the car, or just mustang Dealers?
Sponsored