Sponsored

2015 Mustang Euro/German official price & packaging list!

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry if I made a mistake. I have to check it later on. I took 19% of the 39,000 for example. I check it when I have time. :hail:
well
you have to add 19% to the lower number (i.e. net-price without taxes)
not to deduct 19% from the Price including vat :D
Sponsored

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Dr. Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis Coupe 3.8
Way too expensive! 45.000€ Starting price for convertible with automatic! I'd rather take an used Audi s5 for that money!

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I've been plowing through the German spec list with a fine toothed comb and came up with this list of specifications that are not mentioned anywhere and therefore might or might not be available:

- Active grille shutter system (EcoBoost)
- Active noise cancellation (EcoBoost)
- Adaptive cruise control
- Ambient lighting
- BLIS
- Cabin air filter
- Driver footrest
- Garage door opener
- Illuminated sill plates
- Memory driver seat and mirrors
- My Color
- Premium door trim
- Remote start (with auto transmission)
- Selectable drive modes
- Spoiler delete
- Track apps
- Wiper activated headlights

Especially not offering Adaptive Cruise is a huge miss in my opinion.

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
@Ericc B: thanks, you save me a lot of time :)
I was just thinking this morning of adaptive cruise control, garage door opener and customizable ambient lighting..

Helios1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mondeo/Porsche Cayman S
The thing is, some of these may be in the car but not necessarily in the spec list. Active grille shutter system for example is a feature of the car so there's no point putting it down as an 'option' regardless if it is standard or not.

But yes it does seem strange that there's no mention of stuff like ACC.

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The thing is, some of these may be in the car but not necessarily in the spec list. Active grille shutter system for example is a feature of the car so there's no point putting it down as an 'option' regardless if it is standard or not.

But yes it does seem strange that there's no mention of stuff like ACC.
well
there is a bunch of questions unanswered
no word on seat colours so far
no word on warranty-extensions so far
many differences between the us-spec car and the euro-spec car are not mentioned in the lists: gt v8 Hood vents delete, clear lense tail lights, bigger engine oil cooler for europe
i guess many changes will not be named, because the typical buyer does not care, does not even know...
what seems to be more of a prob is the number of Dealers: so few that for many parts of the Country you have distances of up the 100 miles (i.e. 160 km) to the next dealer

garbancillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MUSTANG GT 10R80
Frankly speaking, it piss me off that we are not offered the dash central gauges and that the only dash surface availabe (at least apparently) is the aluminum trimmed panel with the three central air-vents.

I made some quick numbers. If base price of an EB manual unit at Germany is 34.000 (including 19% VAT), at Spain, we have to take ito account 21% VAT and 14,75 % of plate number tax .

That makes grossly about € 37.500 in Spain

Options: the difference should not be more than about 100 € over the German prices. I figure out that metallic painting will be around €800 and luster nickel alloys and partking sensors, €450 each one (I would disregard the European premium package, which i foresee will be about € 2,800 here).

Conclusion: with two minor options (parking sensors, grey alloys and metallic painting), the EB pony will reach around € 39,000. The GT will be around € 45.000.

Too expensive for this market, traditionally biased to German OEM's. Indeed, it is a real trend here that anyone spending around or above €40K on a ride, will get over a BMW 4 Series or Audi A5 instead, regardless of the differences in powerplant and being more prone to get Audis or BMW's by reason of the well grounded and widely recognized premium status of the German automakers (which is somehow confused or mingled with the suppossed premium status of the buyer/driver as a person...)

Under the Pyrennes, it is not the same to tell in the course of conversation "I drive an Audi" than "I drive (just) a Ford". Spain is as dumb as this... yuk!

Hence, I am afraid that sales here will be really dissapointing.

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
I did correct the before tax prices today. I did not go for the "pennies". But id should be OK now. Sorry for my earlier mistake guys! :D

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Under the Pyrennes, it is not the same to tell in the course of conversation "I drive an Audi" than "I drive (just) a Ford". Spain is as dumb as this... yuk!
This is a wide spread problem all around Europe I'm afraid.

In the Netherlands there might be a hand full of manual EcoBoosts sold, but because of the rediculously higher CO2 emissions noone will want an automatic. It's gonna be a whopping 12.000 euros more expensive than the manual and cost exactly the same as a 6 cylinder 3 liter bi-turbo BMW 435i coupe automatic.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
This is a wide spread problem all around Europe I'm afraid.
Yeah, the same here in Italy. Ford is known as Ka, Fiesta, Focus SW (for families), Mondeo (for grandpas) or Transit (for commercial purposes).

There's no game between a 40k Ford and BMW/Audi/something else :-/

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Where did you get that? Im wondering if there is one in english! 39k for Gt is pretty nice!
That is $47,583.9 at current exchange rates. Pricey for the US market, but par for the course for Germany I think. It's cheaper than I'd thought it would be.

jc182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw golf gt
Options: the difference should not be more than about 100 € over the German prices. I figure out that metallic painting will be around €800 and luster nickel alloys and partking sensors, €450 each one (I would disregard the European premium package, which i foresee will be about € 2,800 here).
Ford is selling only premium models in Europe. So the premium package is included in the price.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Damn if they bundle that premium stuff with the premium seats I can't get my dark saddle - a shame after ford have trotted that beautiful magnetic convertible with dark saddle all over Europe :(
Sponsored