Sponsored

Machman23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Premium Mach 1 6-Speed with Recaros

I apologize for the sound quality. Still trying to figure out the best solution for that.

The car is a bone stock 2023 non-hp 6-speed Mach 1 with Recaros. I have put just under 4k miles on the car since I purchased it at the end of February. Most of the miles have come from roads like this one & a track day. As you can see by the windshield, the car is getting plenty of love. I am absolutely in love with this thing.
Sponsored

Ctodd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1

I apologize for the sound quality. Still trying to figure out the best solution for that.

The car is a bone stock 2023 non-hp 6-speed Mach 1 with Recaros. I have put just under 4k miles on the car since I purchased it at the end of February. Most of the miles have come from roads like this one & a track day. As you can see by the windshield, the car is getting plenty of love. I am absolutely in love with this thing.
Enjoy her to the fullest! If in the US make sure you take advantage of the free Mach Attack class.

41.jpg

Gregdd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
23 green mach1 manual p0022
Great job. What are you using to record ? Thanks

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec

Thanks for posting the vid; I really enjoyed it! I recently had to trade my 600-mile 6-speed 2022 Mach 1 for a ā€˜23 A10 to satisfy doctors and keep family peace. This makes me miss it more already.

Donā€˜t beat yourself up over the sound. Trust me, we all get the idea!

Sponsored

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Man where are these mystical roads where there are no other cars and no traffic! No fair. šŸ˜

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Not to mention no deer!!

Here in SE PA deer are real buzzkill on otherwise fun and windy country roads through the woods.
You ainā€™t kidding!

Try the N. GA mountains. Then you got you black bear. I came real close last year to having an encounter of the worst kind.

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

Epic, love it. Turn on the comments section on YouTube.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Looks just like some of the roads here, I love doing the same with mine! Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
Machman23

Machman23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Premium Mach 1 6-Speed with Recaros
Not to mention no deer!!

Here in SE PA deer are real buzzkill on otherwise fun and windy country roads through the woods.
I never see mule deer on this mountain for whatever reason but I've had a few close calls with turkeys.

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Not to rub it in but The full video is 25+ minutes like this clip without a single other car in sight.
So jelly right now lol.
Sponsored